o39

Time started to pass so fast, it was only visible on Seonghwa's body. He had entered the 14th week by now, a little bump clearly visible. When he wore fitting clothes. As it was slowly getting colder from day to day, and as he wanted to keep the pregnancy a secret until he knew the gender, he wore his beloved wide and big sweater and pullovers. Only Hongjoong got a glimpse of his husband's growing bump every now and then.

~

It was late night when Hongjoong quietly entered his bedroom. He was dead tired, today he had taken the boys to fly the kites they had made the previous weekend. Making them was fun, he didn't have to chase after them so they didn't roll down the hill.

When he finally opened the door, he saw the lights were still on, just dimmed down a little. Seonghwa was sitting at the little table in the corner, excitedly writing in the little book. It was a habit of him to keep a neat journal during his pregnancy, he did that through all. It had all started a few generations back, his grandfather had started these journals, his mother had done too and now it was Seonghwa's turn to do so. He would write the journals like little letters to the baby, telling them the journay from the beginning to the start of their life. He planned on giving each one their journal the day they decided to move out and start another chapter of their life.

Did Hongjoong think it was a little too much? Yes. Did it make him happy to see it made Seonghwa happy making them? Of course.

With a tired smile he approached his husband, announcing his presence with a light kiss on the crown of his head. "You're still writing? Come on~ let's sleep~" he said, putting his arms around him.

"I'm done in a minute! Last sentence" Seonghwa replied, starting another while paragraph.

"Of course, last sentence" he chuckled, letting Seonghwa go. Hongjoong walked over to Jongho, checking on him. When he saw him rolled up on his blankie and BunBun in his hand, he couldn't help but internally coo. Jongho loved that blanket, the one with the bunny ears, he was near to obsessed with it. Now that the father was thinking about it, every child of his had one obsession he couldn't really explain. For example he couldn't tell why exactly Mingi was all over that tiara he got from Yonghwan.

Back when Mingi was born, Hongjoong had immediately called Yonghwan, he was watching the kids at that time. The parents had decided on not reveal the gender until labor that year. So, when Hongjoong called his mentor right after he got to hold his son to tell him all excited that he had another son, the connections were weak and instead of 'Mingi' the poor man understood 'Minhee' and went to get a present for a girl. It was a big teddy bear with a tiara. Mingi had been more interested in the accessorie than the plushie his size. And since the very first day that tiara didn't leave the boy's head. Until kindergarten. Not that Hongjoong minded, he just couldn't explain how Mingi could ditch the big bear.

"Okay, I'm done" Seonghwa announced, closing the book and putting away his pen. He stood up from where he was sitting and stood next to his husband, watching Jongho sleep peacefully. He tucked on Hongjoong's sleeve. "Come~" he whispered "I'm tired too~"

You didn't have to tell him that twice. Hongjoong pulled them to their bed, his tired back finally meeting the soft mattress. He opened his arms to let Seonghwa cuddle up next to him. Hongjoong's hand slid under Seonghwa's sleeping shirt, resting on his bump.

"Ah, cold! You have cold hands!" he hissed and tied to doll out of the position but his husband had an iron grip around him.

"I know, stay still so I can warm them up" he replied, chuckling in his ear. "You know, I can warm them somewhere else too, if you want" he said grinning and let his cold hands wander down further, putting them between Seonghwa's thighs.

ateez family auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara