124

"I'm not going to lose any time with this- your seat neighbor will be your partner for this project" Mr. Yun decided and turned back to his black board. "Please copy these points. You have a month for this presentation. Remember that it will be the half of your oral grade of this year"

Groans echoes through the classroom as the students complained about the work they had to do. Not that I was much, they had to prepare a ten minute presentation with a partner and present it.

Yunho's second week at the new school had passed by now and he was rather content with it. The teachers were more or less quite nice, his class wasn't noisy and the school was closer to the dance club. He couldn't complain at all.

The bell that indicated their freedom rang through the halls, making his face lit up. No matter how endurable his school was, freedom was better. And he had to be quick as he had to collect his siblings and catch the bus. So, Yunho threw his stuff in his bag with no care at all and shouldered it, ready to leave.

"Yah-" Yuqi called out before her tall classmate could leave.

"Huh-" Yunho turned back around and lowered his eyes a little, looking his seat neighbor in the face. Even though they had been sitting next to each other, the two hadn't talked at all. Why would they? There was no reason to. When Yunho noticed the eye roll of the much shorter girl, he remembered. "Right... The project," he mumbled and scratched the back of his head. "Uhm- I need to catch the bus right now- but I'll text you?" he asked, cursing himself for the obvious heat rushing to the tops of his ears.

In his head, he could hear Chan making inappropriate noises and comments, and it didn't help his nervosity.

Yuqi pursed her lips and sighed, then ripped a piece of paper from her notebook to scribble her number on it. "Here"

What Yunho didn't know was that his siblings were watching from the door of the classroom. Originally they had come to search for him, in the end he had been late. But now that they were there, they weren't complaining at all.

"Ohmy... Scandalous- is Yuyu really a straggot?" San gasped as he watched his brother take the note from the girl.

"Woah... She's so pretty..." Mingi commented as he presses his head between San and the door frame to get a better view.

"I mean... He could be bisexual... Papa is too..." Yeosang shrugged and shook his head at San and Mingi.

The two stepped away from the door quickly, hiding behind Yeosang as the girl their brother was talking to walked out. Fortunately, she took the opposite corridor and didn't notice them at all. A second later Yunho left the room too, just to be surprised by his siblings.

"Oh shi- what are you doing here? I told you to wait at the table tennis platform," he scolded and knit his brows.

"Ah Yuyu~ why why~?" San joked "when were you going to tell us about future Mrs. Kim, huh?"

"San I will hit you-" Yunho threatened and gritted his teeth. "we just talked for the first time, only because we have a project together-"

"And she already gave you her number~... I am positivly surprised by your flirting skills~"

"Yeosang I thought you were the twin with braincells"

"Ouch-"

"... Uhm-" Mingi called and tipped his lips, "if she dumps you- can I have her number-"

"Mingi what the fuck-"

~

Yunho watched his father with terrified eyes. "Papa what are you doing-"