148

"You shut up we're going to watch Spiderman," Yunho decided and grabbed the remote from Hansol's hand, shutting up the siblings fighting over the movie choice.

"We watched all parts at least three times-" Chan argued and stuffed a hand of popcorn in his mouth.

"My TV though, Channie," Yunho replied and got comfortable next to him, grabbing some popcorn himself. "Come on, you decided last time, it's my turn now."

Seungkwan pressed his lips in a line, rising a brow. He leaned a little to the side, whispering to his brother. "Remind me to tease him about his hubby when we're at home," he said, watching his brother and Yunho argue about who was allowed to hold the bowl.

"Should we leave the room or-" Hansol started with a snort, caught the pillow Chan threw at him. "what? You look like you're going to pounce on each other-its just popcorn-"

"No we're not!"

~

Mingi looked to his left, then his right, up to the beds his brothers were sleeping on. It was one of these days again, whenever Yunho had his friends over for the night, he got kicked out of the room to sleep somewhere else. Usually it was his elder twin brothers' room, but tonight he had landed in his two younger brothers' bedroom instead. The two were already sleeping, up in their comfortable beds. His father had given him a spare mattress to sleep on, it was comfortable too, but the bed just looked like heaven.

He glanced over to Wooyoung, how the boy's limps hung over the edges of the bed. He was a messy sleeper, always needed the most space everywhere.

On his right Jongho was sleeping, curled up in a small ball close to the wall. The elder tipped his lips, then decided to lay next to the youngest. Carefully he tuckered himself under the blanket and got comfortable, hoped to not wake his sibling. But just like his Papa, Jongho was a light sleeper. The boy flichned out of his sleep and instinctively kicked Mingi in his stomach, made the elder groan painfully. "It's just me- ouch-"

"Mingi?" Jongho mumbled and rubbed his sleepy eyes. "Why did you wake me?" he asked, pouting sadly as he cuddled back into his pillows and the bunny blanket folded next to it. "I was sleeping so well..."

"The floor was uncomfortable," Mingi whispered and turned back on his right side, watching his youngest brother's puffy face squish on the pillow. If it wasn't the middle of the night, he might have squeezed his cheeks, but he couldn't do that to little Jongho could he? He was sleeping so cutely. "Can I sleep here?"

"Mhm..." the younger hummed and tuck his hand underneath his pillow, already stepping into dreamland again. "Don't wake me... I had a good dream..."

"Not again, promise."

~

It was early in the morning when Yunho awoke from his uncomfortable sleep. As his lids fluttered open, he came face to face with his best friend sleeping just a little too close to his face. Out of reflex he kicked him off the bed, waking the whole room.

"What the fuck..." Chan gathered himself from the floor, rubbing his back. "What the fuck bro..."

"That was too close, man-"

Chan, all sleep drunk shrugged his shoulders and climbed back into the bed, collapsing onto Yunho's back this time to save himself to get kicked off the bed again. "Ah~ Yunnie do I make you gay panic?" he asks sleepily, giggling.

"I was just surprised-" Yunho argued and tried to shake the elder off his back, whining as Chan was not in the mood to let go of him.

"It's fucking six in the morning-" Hansol called from the other bed, "go dry humping somewhere else for fucks sake..."

"That's not what-"

"Shhhhh!"

~

"Ah ? You look like you're still sleeping," Seonghwa commented as they sat at the breakfast table, all gathered. "Did you play games all night again?"

"Just until three," Chan replied, eyes a little swollen. He forced open his eyes and tried a smile.

"And Yunho decided to wake us at six," Seungkwan added, sending glances over to his friend.

"I'm sorry okay," Yunho argued for himself and held his hands up in defense, "but someone was breathing directly in my face-"

Chan shrugged his shoulders at him and stuffed his mouth instead, ignoring the accusation.

The breakfast was quiet mostly, small talk here and there. The family shared their plans for the day, tried to manage that they wouldn't cross with any other appointment.

"I need to meet Yuqi today, we're going to study for biology," Yunho said, looking at his parents to read any objection in their eyes. There was none in their eyes, but he'd like to scrub out the look in Chan's face. Unfortunately, he couldn't do that in front of his family. "I will have practice later today too. I will go there after studying then?"

"When is that? You can come over to the studio, I can drive us home then," Hongjoong asked, "We're going to give Jihoon's new album the last perfections today," he added and looked at his student's three brothers at his table. "You can tell your brother to maybe not lock the door and put on his headphones."

"Oh I know someone who likes to do that too," Seonghwa commented to the side, a light chuckle rolling over his lips. "They lose all connection to the world, hm?"

"Hey, that's not true!"

"Do I need to remind you that you lost Jongho once because of that?"

-
Hellooo peopleee

I forgot to ask you this last chapter-

And I for sure didn't write this just to tell you guys nooooo

But I wanted to ask what you would like to have for our 200k celebration? 😳😳😳

This is not a drill yall, we hit 200k a couple days ago snsndjdnnsdj *gul malfunctioning*

Aaannnddd

I'll get my results tomorrow, the ones for my finals 🤡🤡🤡👍

Ahhh today's chapter is just a little filler I wanted to add to the last one but it would have gotten much longer than the usual length of my chapters in this book so... This one got really short👀💧

Well well, I hope you're doing well!

Stay healthy and safe!

-gulkurusubb