135

Sweat dripped down the teen's forehead as he looked at himself in the mirror. The sweat stains all over his shirt showed his hard work, though he was exhausted, he was proud to see them. Somewhere in the back, Chan sat down on the floor, groaning in exhaustion. "Come on, one last time, then we can go home," Yunho said and walked over to the stereo to replay the music.

"oh Yunho Daddy I didn't know you were a sadist~" the boy in the corner cried out jokingly and laid down. "I can't no more, please- I'm done-"

The younger rolled his eyes and restarted the music to go over the routine himself. Yunho had big dreams, and as the auditions neared, he just had to perfect everything. He had promised his father that he would audition for his company first, now he felt pressured to win. It would be embarrassing to lose, wouldn't it? It was his family's company, he had to get in. What also left a bitter taste, was the fact his father wasn't going to be watching him. In the beginning, he had trusted himself thinking the presence of his parent would surely calm him. Now his plan was crumbling.

"Yunho I swear to you, there is nothing wrong with the routine, you did everything right and better, please let's go home," Chan whined and collected himself to stand up from the floor. He shuffled over to his best friend and dragged him by the shoulder, out of the empty dance studio. The cold night wind hit their burning faces as they stood outside, waiting for one of Chan's brothers to arrive. Yunho would be sleeping over at his best friend's like every other Friday after practice. They changed it up now and then. But as Chan had a single room, the boys preferred to stay at Chan's. Noone wanted to kick poor Mingi out of his own room.

~

"Here, I put out some pajamas for you," Chan said as Yunho entered his room after a shower. His attention turned back to his phone fast, giving the younger the privacy he needed t get changed. To avoid awkward silence, he took the word. "How's your chick doing?"

"Can you stop calling her that?" Yunho gave back and stood in the loose pajama pants. "Fine? I guess? Why are you asking?"

"I don't know, just found her Instagram," Chan replied and opened the site. "She's cute, not going to lie," he added and scrolled through a couple of pictures. She had only recently started it, there were only three.

"You're being so awkward about it-" Yunho commented and let himself fall next to his best friend. "Are you jealous that I have more friends than you?" he chuckled and snatched the phone out of his hand to look at the pictures. "I didn't know she had social media accounts... ah, looks, that's her sister, the one I told you about"

"Looks like a mean lesbian-"

"Right? I told her that too-" Yunho giggled and closed the phone, rolled on his back. "She's nice, we exchange notes when one is skipping class, she dances at our studio too, did you know?"

Chan shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry, I don't stalk your girlfriend," he laughed.

The younger pressed his lips in a line and rolled his eyes. "Still not my girlfriend," he sighed and sat up, smiling devilishly. "don't you owe me a rematch? Or do you want to keep talking about girls? Since when have you become like this?" he challenged and slid down the bed to turn on the console in the room. "I'm going to kick your ass this time, just you see!"

Chan's lips graced a smile and he laughed. "Mhm~ of course, Yuyu~" The elder leaned against the wall and propped a couple of pillows. "You're such a sore loser," he added and accepted the console Yunho extended him.

"Tsk, I'll show you!"

~

San turned his head to the side and eyed his twin. Since they had been in their room, the other hadn't looked away from his phone once. That wasn't what was weird about him, it was that he was smiling at his phone. Usually, it would be memes he would be looking at and San would get to see them too. "Yah-" he called and threw one of his smaller pillows at Yeosang.

"What the fu- San-!" Yeosang snapped and threw the pillow back, for once his attention not on the screen. "What do you want?" he asked annoyed and glared at his twin.

"Who are you texting with?" San asked and gestured at his brother's phone with his eyes. "You have been giggling like a little girl at it for hours now. Who are you texting with?"

"As if I would tell you," the other gave back and turned his eyes back to his phone. "It's not your business with who I'm texting, is it? I don't ask you who you're texting with either."

"Because I'm not texting anyone out of our family, Yeo. I got no hoes, Yeo, please, be real," San replied and climbed out of his bed to go over and terrorize his twin a little more. He snatched the phone out of his hand and threw it on his own bed, hugging Yeosang tight enough so that he couldn't move. "I'll squeeze the answer out of you~"

"San- San this is disgusting- Go away!" the twin whined and tried to push off his brother which ended miserably. Yeosang groaned and gave up. "I'm not telling you, still."

"Fine with me, so we can cuddle forever~ and you can't get to your phone~" San chuckled devilishly and closed his eyes when his twin started to move again, trying to free himself.

"You little shit-"

"... I'm just worried, Sangie..." San admitted and loosened his grip when his brother gave in. He took a deep breath and looked up at Yeosang with tipped lips. "I just want to know if I need to be worried or not..."

"San I can protect myself, please stop-" Yeosang insisted and sighed, slightly hugging his twin back. He was fully aware of why his brother was acting that way and he appreciated it. But he felt sick of being wrapped in cotton by everyone in his family. It wasn't that he was doing something dangerous or risky. "... It's this dude in our year, e-class I think, I don't know from who he got my number."

San's head perked up and he sat up, eyeing the other. "you don't know him?"

"He goes to our school, I promise you. I have a picture of him and yes, it's the same guy."

"I haven't seen you two talk in school though-"

"Because I'm shy, could that be the reason oh so wise San?" Yeosang rolled his eyes and turned away from his brother, hiding the slight blush burning in his cheeks. "It's easier to talk like that... I don't have to physically socialize," he chuckled and glanced at his twin. "Are you happy now?"

Immediately, San beamed all over his face and smiled wide. "Yup!"

"You're so annoying."

-
Hey how are you??

Hope you're doing well!

Ahhhh yall, schools gonn be the end of mine✨

I'm preparing my second oral final rn, this time in ✨français✨

(I'm still proud of myself for this meme)

So yeah, ✨je ne vais pas bien✨

How was your day?
Let's talk a little my bishes

I'm on my Easter break rn, yet it feels like everything but a break :')

Mhm... That's it I guess?

Stay healthy and safe folks✨

Don't be my dumbass
Be a smarter ass✨

-gulkurusubb