Chapter 1

Hoseok woke up with pants and sweat again, he looked around and saw the time, it was two in the morning and here he is wide awake.

He decided to finish some paperwork he had left, he got up, went to the washroom then he went to his study which was wide open and the lights were on.

'Who can it be?' Hoseok thought to himself as he removed a knife from his back pocket and walked in quietly only to be met with a disgusted sight.

"Geez!! Guys I told you both to not make out in my study!!"

"Sorry hyung"

"Tae, Jimin, get the fuck out of here before I actually stab you both" VMin rushed out of the room.

Hoseok closed the door and sat on the chair, leaning back on it as he closed his eyes only to be met with a flashback. He opened his eyes and saw Jin in front of him with worried eyes. Jin walked to him and patted his back as Hoseok hugged him.

"What happened, Hobi?"

"Nightmare" Jin gave him eomma's love and care.

"Aww, it's okay baby, you want to sleep?" Hoseok shook his head "Why are you overworking yourself? Let's go out, shall we?" Hoseok looked up at Jin.

"What if Joon wakes up and finds out that you are not there?"

"I left a message," Hoseok nodded.

They both went inside Hoseok's car and drove towards the beach, Hoseok's calming spot.

"Feeling better?" Jin asked. Hoseok nodded.

"This place always brings me calm, rather it will be now or then," Jin smiled.

"Glad to know"

They stayed there for a few hours. Jin fell asleep while Hoseok was wide awake and looking at the waves and enjoying the music produced by the waves.

He looked at the time "It's too late" he looked at Jin and smiled.

"Thank you for always being there for me Hyung" he started the car and drove off home.

When they reached,

Hoseok picked Jin in bridal style and went in only to find a sleepy Namjoon in the living room who immediately got up when he heard noises.

"Here is your Jinnie" Namjoon smiled and took Jin.

"Are you feeling better?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok nodded.

"What will you do now?"

"Work"

"It's late, Hobi"

"I don't want to go back to sleep Hyung"

"Come sleep with me and Jin"

"No Hyung!! How can I sleep with you two?!"

"Hobi, you are coming and sleeping with us and it's finally. Now let's go" Namjoon said and started walking to his room with Jin in his arms. Hoseok smiled and followed Namjoon.

Hoseok laid in between Namjin like a child as they cuddled with him. Soon, Namjoon and Hoseok both drifted to sleep.

Since the day NamJin has entered or joined Hoseok's mafia they have treated him like a child and after knowing his past they considered him as their child. For NamJin, Hoseok was like their child and for Hoseok, Namjin were like parents he never had.

Hoseok loved sleeping in between NamJin, it gives him security and calmness so whenever he gets a nightmare he would either sleep in between them or go to the beach.