Chapter 29

IIn the living room,

Yoongi was watching television when the others came and sat around him on the couches.

"Where are Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"They are at Jimin's house," Jin said.

"What?! Why?!"

"They didn't specify, but they did say that they have some work there," Jin said. Yoongi nodded.

"What do you want to do now, Hobi?" Namjoon asked.

"What is the name of his son?" Hoseok asked.

"Ask my hyung, he must know," Yoongi said.

"Will he tell?" Hoseok asked.

"Tell him that if he doesn't tell you then I will come and ask him, then see how he tells you everything in one breath" Yoongi smirked.

"You are scary," Jennie said.

"You haven't seen the really scary me, which he fears"

"The one I saw was nothing?"

"It was just a trailer"

"You must be very scared then," Jennie said.

"Yoonie is bored," Yoonie pouted.

'He slipped? Did his past memory trigger him?' Hoseok thought.

"What does Yoonie want to do?" Jennie asked.

"Yoonie wants to play with sunshine hyungie" everyone turned to Hoseok.

"What?" Hoseok asked.

"Yoonie wants to play with you" Yoonie went to Hoseok and sat on his lap as he hugged him.

Hoseok hugged him back. Hoseok's one hand on Yoonie's waist while the other hand patted Yoonie's head as he pulled him closer and pecked his cheeks which made him giggle.

"What does Yoonie want to play with me?" Hoseok asked as he kissed his cheeks again. Yoongi giggled once again.

"Soft toys," Yoonie said.

"Soft toys it is" Hoseok picked Yoonie in koala style and went to Yoonie's room.

After two hours,

In Yoonie's room,

"Yoonie" Hoseok said as he sat on the bed and saw Yoonie yawning.

"Yesh" Yoonie looked at Hoseok.

"Are you sleepy?" Hoseok asked. Yoonie nodded.

Hoseok smiled and pulled Yoonie on his lap as he patted his head and put Yoonie's head on his neck.

"Yoonie wants cuddles" Hoseok smiled and laid on the bed as Yoonie was on his chest and patted his back as hummed for Yoonie. Soon, Yoonie fell asleep on his chest and Hoseok also fell asleep while subconsciously patting Yoonie's back and kept humming.

Jin opened the door and smiled at the sleeping duo. He pecked their foreheads and covered them with the blanket and left.

My little angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें