Chapter 80

At the base,

Hoseok was talking with the assistant leader of the hacker's team because Taehyung was at home. They were talking about Kija.

"Did you find his location?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes boss, I did" the assistant leader led Hoseok to the computer and showed him the computer screen. There was a red dot blinking which indicated Kija, the red dot kept moving from time to time which means that Kija was moving.

"Good" the assistant leader smiled and felt proud at the compliment as he bowed.

"One more thing," Hoseok said.

"Yes boss," the assistant leader said.

"Your leader will be back soon," Hoseok said. The assistant leader had a wide smile on his face upon hearing that his beloved leader is going to be back.

"When boss?!"

"I think in a few days. He just came back so he is resting with his boyfriends" Hoseok explained. The assistant leader but then frowned upon hearing the word 'Boyfriends'.

"Boss, did you just say boyfriends?" the assistant leader asked. Hoseok nodded.

"His boyfriends are Jimin whom you know right?" the assistant leader nodded "The other is Jungkook, a friend of Suga's"

"Oh" the assistant leader nodded "I have a question though" the assistant leader said. Hoseok nodded as a gesture for him to ask him,

"Is our leader that horny?" The assistant leader looked curious. Hoseok let out a 'pft'.

"Why don't you ask him and his boyfriends when you meet them?" Hoseok told while trying to control his laugh.

"Okay!" the assistant leader said with a smile.

"What is the next step, boss? We already found the location of Kija, what should we do next?" the assistant leader asked getting into serious mode.

"I will let you know soon" Hoseok said "Get back to work and keep an eye on him"

"Yes boss!" the assistant leader said. Hoseok walked out of the room with his hands in his pockets and a lot of things on his mind.

'I should tell Suga that we found Kija but what will he do with him? I don't want him to get hurt anymore, he was hurt enough. He said that Agust D wants to talk with Kija but what talk? Will he let us hear?'

Hoseok opened the door of the gym and saw Namjoon and Jin exercising there with a few more members of the gang. He looked around in the hope to find Suga but sighed when he didn't find him there. Suga is always either at the warehouse, gym, or in the canteen, yes, they have a small canteen for the gang members.

"Does anyone know where Suga is?" Hoseok's question got everyone's attention. Everyone shook their heads.

"Any idea where he might be?" Hoseok asked once again.

"In the warehouse?" Jin asked.

"No, I told him to stay at the base"

"At the canteen?" one of the gang members asked.

"No, the canteen is not open today"

"Then in your cabin?" Namjoon asked.

"I will check there" Hoseok said and closed the door of the gym as he went to his cabin.

"I wonder how he will react after knowing that we have found Kija," Hoseok mumbled.

Soon, he reached his cabin and opened the door.