Chapter 6

The next morning,

Yoongi woke up first and was startled by the weight on him, he thought that his little was hurt so he aburtly woke up making Jin fall down and waking Hoseok up as his hand was on his waist. Jin groaned and looked up to see a scared Yoongi with, he quickly got up and cupped his face, making Yoongi look at him.

"Calm down Yoongs! You are at my house. Jennie brought you here and Jungkook and she saved Yoonie. No need to worry" Yoongi immediately hugged Jin, still startled and scared by last night's incident.

Jin patted his back. The moments on the bed woke Namjoon up who looked at with while rubbing his eyes and sat up "Everything okay?" Namjoon asked with his morning deep and raspy voice, Jin blushed.

Yoongi looked back at Namjoon, he knew who Namjoon was and how he looked because Jin has a photo of him in his cabin and the latter always talks about his husband but he didn't know who was that black haired boy with heart shaped lips and a worried-confused look on his face.

"He is Hoseok" Jin pointed at Hoseok "And he is my husband, Namjoon" Jin pointed at Namjoon, Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi tried to get up but fell down "Are you okay Yoongs?" Yoongi nodded with a small smile.

"Can you tell why you have a cut on your arm? It was bleeding so we-I mean Jin hyung bandaged it"

"Nothing, I got hurt while running out of the house" Yoongi pressed his legs together.

"Lies" Jin said, he knew Yoongi very well and can make out very well when the latter is lying or not and is he hiding something or not "He hurt you? Didn't he?" Yoongi nodded, hesitantly.

Jin immediately looked at him and glared lightly, knowing the latter is already scared "Then why are you with him??!! Didn't Kook and Jen both said even I said to come with us!! Then why weren't you coming with us??!!!"

"Because he is my legal gaurdian" Yoongi mumbled.

"I don't care" Jin looks at Hoseok "Get rid of that bastard hobi!" It was very rare of Jin wanting anyone to die but when he wanted someone to die, they die, they die horribly.

"You got it hyung" Hoseok said.

Jin turned back to Yoongi "And you, Yoongi are staying here!" Yoongi shook his head. Jin furrowed his eyebrows "Why?"

"All my things are there" Yoongi mumbled.

"I am not poor Yoongs, I will buy you everything" but again Yoongi shook his head. Yoongi looked up at Jin with teary eyes "What happened?" Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok had worried eyes.

"Want to go back"

"Why do you want to go back to that place Yoongi??!!"

"Eomma and appa, there" Yoongi mumbled.

"What do you mean?" The three furrowed their eyebrows.

"Eomma and appa, there, waiting for me" Yoongi mumbled again.

"Hobi, call Kook and Jen" Hoseok nodded and rushed out of the room. He came back with not two but four people.