Chapter 46

"I have some questions," Yoonie nodded.

"Are you the only gatekeeper?" Yoonie shook his head.

"Yoon hyungie is also a gatekeeper. Yoon hyung is the eldest" Jackson nodded.

"Have you talked to Suga, AgustD or Yoonji?" Yoonie pouted and his face looked like he was thinking.

"Yoonie doesn't talk to them much but Yoon hyung does. Everyone says they are on a break but sometimes they talk to Yoonie when Yoonie feels lonely" Hoseok pulled Yoonie on his lap.

"When was the last you spoke to them?"

Yoonie made a thinking face again "Yoonie don't remember"

"How many are there? And who is the main host?"

"Isn't the host Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.

"It can be someone else if the host wants to take a break," Hoseok nodded.

"One is Yoonie" Yoonie pointed at himself and showed one finger "Yoonie is a little and cute" everyone smiled at him because it was true and Hoseok pecked his cheek making Yoonie giggle slightly.

"Then?" Jackson encouraged Yoonie to say more. Yoonie nodded.

"Then Suga hyung, he is the host" everyone gasped "Then Yoon who is the gatekeeper but Yoon does not come out and only talks with Yoonie" Jackson nodded "Agust D hyung is when Suga hyung can't control his emotions and is about to break down. Then Yoonji noona is the one who killed Suga's hyung's parents"

"Then who is Yoongi?" Hoseok asked. Yoonie pouted, making a thinking face once again.

"Yoongi hyung is new. He came after Suga hyung was tortured and in the hospital, he never came out after that"

"How does Yoongi know everything?" Jackson asked.

"Yoonie wrote what Yoon told in a dairy and then Yoonie told it to Yoongi hyung and Yoongi hyung read it"

"Is the dairy here?" Yoonie shook his head.

"Yoongi hyung burned because Yoongi hyung didn't want Kija hyung to hurt Yoonie" Jackson nodded.

Yoonie moved on Hoseok's lap and curled in his lap "Yoonie sleepy daddy" Yoonie mumbled but everyone heard it. They looked at Hoseok with a questioning look. Hoseok let out a nervous chuckle.

"Let's put Yoonie to sleep then?" Yoonie nodded and straddled Hoseok while sucking on his thumb and slowly slept as Hoseok kept patting his back and cradling him.