Chapter 95

At home,

In the living room,

Everyone was sitting there and watching television with their lovers when SoPe walked in the house.

They took a seat on the couch as Namjoon paused the movie/drama whatever they were seeing.

"So? How did the meeting go?" Namjoon asked.

"Most importantly, how did the after meeting wrath of Suga go?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, but answer the meeting first, what if the after meeting wrath of Suga continues" Namjoon said.

"You guys want to have me dead, don't you?" Hoseok asked with gritted teeth. The others nodded.

"What happened at the meeting?" Suga asked.

"She almost drugged me, I mean I still have a little bit of the drug in me and I think she may have touched my body" Hoseok said.

"I ended the meeting quickly when I noticed changes in his behaviour," Jin said.

"That bitch really wants to die doesn't she?!" Suga said.

"Don't start a fight with her family, please," Hoseok said.

"I will but tomorrow" Suga pecked his cheek. Hoseok sighed.

"Can we come when you kill her at her own home?" Taehyung asked. Suga nodded.

"I will get my camera ready for the brutal kill then upload it on the 'scary things the mafia does' website" Jennie said.

"We will shoot the video from different angles to get more views and likes," Jimin suggested.

"I will help in editing!" Rosé said.

"I am sure you guys have the highest number of followers and likes on that website," Hoseok said.

"No, we are on top10! Suga you have to help us get to top1" Lisa said.

"Sure. Let the world know, Jung Hoseok is mine" Suga said with a smirk.

"Last time you smirked, Agust D came and created chaos," Hoseok said.

"And that chaos was the reason why we are in the top10 for the following!" Jisoo said.

"Then I will plan something evil for tomorrow and help you guys reach at least top7" Suga said.

"You are the best oppa!" Jisoo said.

"Yes hyung! The best. Can I give you a kiss on your cheeks?" Jimin asked.

"No!" Hoseok and TaeKook said.

"Keep your horny boyfriend under control!" Hoseok said as he pulled Suga on his lap and hugged him tightly.

"He is under control, just gets too excited and has a bad habit of kissing people other than me and Kookie when he is excited" Taehyung looked at Jimin "You need a punishment"

"For sure you do," Jungkook said.

"Can we eat and sleep? I am tired" Hoseok said.

"That is the drug's effect," Jin said.

Hoseok pouted and hugged Suga tightly.

"You already had my wrath," Suga said as he patted his head and pecked his nose. Hoseok showed him a sleepy smile and pecked his lips.

"I have a question," Rosé said.

"Ask," Namjoon said.

"Did Yoon take over again to touch Hobi oppa's abs?"

"I, Yoongi and Yoonie strongly disagreed but he is still whining to let him touch sunshine's abs" Suga giggled.

"Let's freshen up, eat and sleep!! I want to sleep!!" Hoseok whined.

"Geez stop whining" Taehyung said.

SoPe went to freshen up.

After two hours,

Everyone was done with dinner and gossiping so they went to their rooms and slept.

A/n - The end!! Read my other stories, if you like.