Chapter 5

Jennie took them to her house. When they reached there, Yoonie was already asleep and Jungkook was dozing off and slept five minutes before reaching the house. Jennie sighed when she looked at them, they looked so tired that she doesn't want to wake them, so she decided to look for someone in the house to pick them up.

She went in and saw all her oppas sitting on the couch.

"Where are your friends Jen?" Hoseok asked.

"They slept on the way and they look so tired that I don't want to wake them up, so can you two of pick them up and take them to the guest room?" She asked and her oppas nodded.

"Of course Jennie, but the problem is that the guest rooms are not clean"

"But I said my friends will come over"

"Yes but the maids were already asleep Jen"

Jennie pouted "Now what?!"

"First bring them in and then we will see?" Jin said and Jennie nodded.

Namjoon and Jimin volunteered to pick the two. They picked them and brought them and laid them on the couch, Jin gasped looking at them.

"Jennie, what happened to them??!!"

"That hyung....."

"Jennie, I know them, they work in my cafe and I also know that Yoongi is a little!!" Jennie was shocked but she explained everything about what had happened and Yoongi's abusive brother.

"So, you mean to say that he is a little?" Hoseok asked pointing at Yoongi, Jennie and Jin nodded.

Hoseok took a closer look at him and smiled slightly at the cuteness, the latter looked cute while sleeping with his puffy cheeks that Hoseok wants to squish.

"Let them sleep with you hyung, at least Yoongi because seeing a stranger beside him when he wakes up first thing in the morning will scare him more" Hoseok said to Jin who nodded and looked at Namjoon who nodded.

"Then who will kook sleep with?" Jennie asked.

"Us?" Vmin said.

"He won't sleep with anyone over here so why not us?" Jimin said and Jennie nodded.

"Hobi, you want to sleep with us too?" Namjoon asked but he shook his head.

"Yoongi is already sleeping with you guys"

"You are also coming!" With that Jin dragged Hoseok with him and Namjoon picked Yoongi and went to his room.

"We will also leave" Taehyung picked Jungkook and they also left. Jennie shrugged and went to her room.

In Namjin's room,

"I think he is bleeding" Hoseok said as he looked at the red spot on Yoongi's arm.

"What??!!!" Namjin rushed to him and pulled his sleeves up and saw blood.

"I think they were too busy to in running and tired to notice it. Let me clean it and bandage it" Jin said.

After bandaging they slept cuddling each other.

With VMinKook,

"He looks like a bunny" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

Suddenly, they saw moments and saw that Jungkook woke up. Jungkook's eyes went wide when he saw the two strangers in front of him, he was about to scream when Jennie came in their room.

"Ohh, kook you woke up?" The latter nodded.

"They are my brother and brother in law" Jennie looked at the two "Introduce yourself hoes"

"I am Taehyung, Jennie's brother"

"And I am Jimin, Jennie's brother in law aka Tae's boyfriend" they introduced each other.

"I-i am Jeon Jungkook"

"We know, she said" Tae said head pointing at Jennie.

"Yoonie??!!!" Jungkook asked Jennie who smiled.

"Don't worry, he is with Jin oppa, his boyfriend and hobi oppa" Jungkook nodded knowing Jin is Jennie's brother.

"Well, you are sleeping here with the boys. Hope you don't mind?" Jungkook shook his head and Jennie smiled then left.

"Sleep or you want to do something else?" Jimin asked.

"Sleep" Jungkook said and two cuddled with him, he liked being sandwiched between them.