Chapter 20

On the way home,

"Come on!! Tell us what happened!!" Jennie whined.

"Why do you guys want to know?"

"We saw Hobi oppa and not Jin and Joon oppa whom we called" Jennie said.

"Why did you even call them?!"

"The teacher said you might need your guardian and see, she was right" Jennie said. Yoongi scoffed.

"I could handle those idiots by myself"

"Stop being so hard on yourself hyung" Jungkook said.

"I am not!"

"Yes, you are! Why can't you see that Hobi hyung likes you!"

"Like me? My ass! He doesn't like me, it's just a pity!"

'You guys still don't know what I have done. After knowing it, I know no one will be with me after all who murders their own parents and then acts like a victim for life. I have been on my own all my life and that won't change in the future' Yoongi thought.

"Hyung-"

"We reached" Yoongi got out of the car. Jennie and Jungkook sighed and followed him.

In the house,

The others were sitting on the couch and talking when the door opened, revealing Yoongi followed by Jennie and Jungkook. Yoongi walked to Hoseok and stood in front of him with his hands on his hip and glaring cutely at him.

"Yeah, you wanted to talk about what happened today, right?"

"Yes!"

"When you were in the hospital and didn't go to your college, your guardian was called to know why you were missing so many days? What happened? Since your brother was your guardian and he was captured in our base, he couldn't go. So, we decided to become your guardian, one of us"

"You became my guardian?" Hoseok nodded "Why? If I may ask"

"Because I wanted to be your guardian"

"Why did you want to be my guardian?!"

"Just" Hoseok shrugged.

Jungkook held Yoongi who was about to lash on Hoseok.

"You didn't wanted to me to be your guardian?" Hoseok asked, already prepared for a negative answer.

"It's not like that, I was just shocked that no one means no one told me that my guardian is changed"

Jungkook left Yoongi when Hoseok signalled him. Hoseok pulled Yoongi on his lap and hugged him.

"Sorry for not telling you" Yoongi only hummed as the answer.

"Where are Tae and Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"They went on a date and won't be back tonight" Jin said. Jungkook nodded.

"Jin hyung" Yoongi said.

"Yes Yoongi"

"Can you cook some light food?"

"Light like?"

"Light like for a little like?"

"Yoonie wants to come?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi nodded.

"Also we will need some papers, crayons, soft toys and games for Yoonie'' Yoongi said, biting his lips, feeling embarrassed.

"Don't feel embarrassed" Hoseok told and signalled Jennie and Jungkook who nodded and ran somewhere "We have everything prepared for Yoonie" Yoongi looked at Hoseok.

"Everything?"

"Yes everything. We knew that Yoonie would come one day, so we thought, why don't we prepare things for him and keep it beforehand" Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded.

"When will he come?" Jin asked.

"Mostly tonight," Yoongi said.

"Are you forcing him to come out?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi looked at him with shock evident on his face 'How the heck did he know that? How does he know what I feel without me telling it'

"Yoongs, I asked something" Yoongi nodded "Why are you forcing him?" Hoseok frowned.

"He has to come out one day, he can't be in forever"

"Yoongi, give him sometime. He is unsure of people around him after what happened, he could use some time"

"How much time?!" Yoongi looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok said nothing but hugged Yoongi.