Chapter 34

"Why did you want to come to me?"

"So that I could slaughter you for slaughtering my brother" Yoongi showed his gummy smile.

"Your brother?" this time Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded.

"I slaughter many people, which one are you talking about?" Dusik asked.

"Hoseok's first boyfriend, Min Suga" Dusik and Hoseok choked on nothing.

"Suga was your brother?!" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded.

"We are twins, how the fuck you didn't mistake me for him?!"

"How about we talk about this when we get back home?" Hoseok suggested. Yoongi nodded. Dusik chuckled.

"I don't want to interfere between couples, and I won't but why did Suga never tell me about you?" Dusik asked.

"Why would he?" Yoongi asked

"Because I asked him a lot of times if he had a brother who would replace him but he always denied it. I wonder why?" Dusik did a fake thinking expression.

"Because he loved me, unlike Kija. Let's get to the point shall we?" Dusik nodded "Why did you slaughtered and killed Suga when your hatred is towards Hoseok"

"He was precious to Hoseok. After looking at him, I did suggest him to be my toy and I would let him live but he denied it, he fucking spit at me for even thinking about him. He was only Hoseok's"

"Then what did you do to him?" Hoseok asked him with frowned eyebrows.

"I don't like to force people into having sex with because it is not fun if they don't moan you know, I hate it when they only scream but if they moan and scream while I am holding their hip-"

"Get to the point, answer the question he asked," Yoongi said.

"Why? Are you getting horny?" Dusik smirked.

"Of course I am. The imagination of Hoseok fucking me is getting me horny so do me, my asshole and my dick a favor and get to the point before I twist and turn that dick top of yours" Dusik doesn't know why but he knows Yoongi will do it.

"To remove my anger, I tortured him, cut him into tiny pieces and sent it to Hoseok" Dusik drank his drink.

"Why did you decide the time this late?" Yoongi asked.

'Am I even allowed to ask? I just asked one question and even in that, I didn't get an answer. What will I do? I have so many questions to ask,' Hoseok sighed and shook his head slightly. He doesn't know why but wrapped his hand around Yoongi's waist and sniffed him.

When Yoongi felt Hoseok's hand snaking around his waist, he flinched slightly but maintained his posture. When Hoseok sniffed him, he patted his head gently and pecked his head and turned to Dusik again. Hoseok smiled at the pat and kiss.

"Because I was busy" Dusik shrugged.

"My questions are done, you can ask him," Yoongi said as he leaned his head on Hoseok's chest and hugged his waist, snuggling his neck into Hoseok's chest as Hoseok pecked his head and patted his waist.

'Finally, my turn to ask questions!!' Hoseok thought.

"So, now you ask" Dusik sighed, already feeling tired from all the questioning but nevertheless he nodded.