Chapter 43

"Then you should know this one thing about your boyfriend too," Hoseok frowned.

"What?"

"That you are cheating on Suga because he never died" everyone was shocked.

"You are lying!! I saw his dead body!!" Hoseok said.

"You couldn't recognize the body because it was slaughtered if you remember"

"It had the tattoo!! The tattoo which Suga had on his back!!"

"Don't you think I would have made the same tattoo on someone else and then slaughtered them and then sent it to you so that you believe it was your boyfriend Suga?" Dusik smirked. Hoseok scoffed at him.

"You don't have the brain because if you did then you wouldn't have come here just to hand me the video and some papers personally, you would have sent someone so that you have no chance of getting captured or killed by me" Dusik was taken aback because Hoseok was right, he indeed didn't have the brain and in unknowingly walked in the tiger's den.

"How did you know that I have more papers with me? I mean how did you know that I bought something with me?!"

"I can see it peeking out of your jacket, so let's not waste our time and give me the papers so that I can guess your next step" Dusik laughed. Everyone looked at Dusik and indeed Hoseok was right, Dusik had an envelope in his jacket.

"Why are you laughing like an idiot?" Yoongi asked. Dusik smirked looking at him.

"One question for you, Hoseok, '' Hoseok nodded "Have you ever seen Yoongi naked? I mean after Suga died?" Hoseok frowned but shook his head. Dusik's smirk grew wider "This is going to be fun" Dusik said as he removed the envelope from his jacket and passed it to Hoseok.

Hoseok opened the envelope and was shocked to see some reports. He read the reports thoroughly. After reading them he looked at Yoongi with shock who frowned and snatched the papers from Hoseok's hands, he read them as well and was equally shocked then suddenly his head started hurting badly as he held his head.

"What was in the report, oppa?" Jennie asked.

Hoseok turned his face to them, then looked into Dusik's eyes "Suga and Yoongi are not different, they are the same person. Yoongi has split personality disorder" everyone was shocked.

A/n - So, was anyone surprised?