Chapter 87

In the torture chamber,

Hoseok opened the door of Kija's room and walked in then closed the door loudly with his legs so that the sleeping Kija would wake and he did, Kija woke up startled.

"What do you want?" Kija groaned. Kija was tied to the chair.

"You are the one who wanted to talk not me because I wanted to torture you" Hoseok said with a straight face.

"Oh yes, I did. Please have a sit anywhere you like, it's a long story"

Hoseok nodded and took a chair from the corner of the room and sat on it.

"Now tell, the story"

"I am surprised that you listened to me and came without your so-called lover," Kija chuckled. "What if I hurt you anyway? What will you do then?"

Hoseok chuckled "Don't worry about me because I know how to protect myself after all I am the leader of the two strongest mafia gangs, worry about yourself if I get even a scratch because my so called lover will tear you from limb to limb" Hoseok said with a small smile which leaked evil and nothing else "Now, start your story before I beat you and walk away"

"Why would you beat me?"

"Because you wasted my time which made me angry so I will remove my anger on you" Hoseok said. Kija nodded.

"Suga is not what he shows" Kija started the story. Hoseok frowned at the line but didn't say anything as Kija continued the story "He does not have DID, he is pretending to have it and I know it because he told me!! He told me this when he was your boyfriend as Suga, he just wanted all your attention and the best way to get your attention even more after becoming your boyfriend was if he gets a mental disorder!! Suga is a great manipulator and he will do anything to get you Hoseok!! Kill him before he does anything to you!! KILL HIM!!" Hoseok was unfazed the whole time like whatever Kija said didn't bother him at all.

"Why should I believe you? I mean you came here because you were scared of one of his personalities who threatened you in your own house"

"I lied that it was the personality because there is no personality!! It is and will always be only Suga!! I am telling you the truth!! He never had DID, this was all just a lie to make you fall for him harder and love him more!"

"I am still having a hard time believing you because you are scared of the gatekeeper, Yoon, he did beat you to almost death, Yoonji and Agust D killed your parents" Hoseok stood up from his chair with his hands in his pockets and walked to Kija "Stop making up lies because you like me and want me away from your bother Kija" Kija was shocked.

"Ho-how did you know that I liked you?!"

"You are very obvious and maybe this would be another reason for your death. You abused my boyfriend and my little and now you are telling me that my boyfriend made up tons of lies to stay closer to me, also the fact that you like someone you shouldn't" Hoseok leaned his face closer to Kija with a smirk "You are lucky that I didn't tell my boyfriends about you being my stalker, or else who knows what would have happened to you" Hoseok backed away.

"How do you know everything?!" Kija was beyond shocked.

"I have my ways. Your death is near" Hoseok walked out of the torture chamber, closing the door as Kija had a terrified face because he knew that Hoseok is going to tell everything to Suga, he is doomed.

"How could I be so dumb?! Why did I think he would believe me?! I am so dumb" Kija laughed loudly "Now, what will happen to me? Who will kill me? Yoongi and Yoonie can't because they are too soft to even hurt a fly intentionally" Kija chuckled "I think it will be Yoonji, Suga won't like the fact that I liked his boyfriend which he would for once let go but I stalked him!! I fucking stalked his boyfriend, he won't let his slide so easily"