Chapter 11

In the car,

"What are you going to do hyung?" Jimin asked as he looked by the mirror, he was driving.

"Let's see" Hoseok said looking out from the window "But I will get Yoongi back" Hoseok clenched his fist "He hurt Yoonie, that will never be acceptable" Hoseok said in a calm tone but it was leaking venom, Jimin gulped.

"Hyung" Hoseok hummed in return "Do you by any chance like Yoongi?" 

"I don't know. He makes me feel calm and happy. There were certain times in the week was there with us when Namjin hyungs both used to vanish after I and Yoongi used to go sleep, I know cause I was awake sometimes, I didn't get a single nightmare" Jimin was quiet.

"Maybe he can be your sure hyung?"  

"He can be either my cure or my new nightmare" Hoseok said and Jimin knew what he meant.

Soon, Jimin stopped the car "We reached hyung" Hoseok nodded and got out of the car alone with hands in his pocket and closed the door with his leg. He walked in as the others guards bowed to him.

He went in the base and directly in the boss' cabin. He opened the door with a kick.

"I am here, Jung Minato" he walked and was met with a disgusting sight for his eyes "Clean the mess, we have to talk" he waited there for them to clean.

"So what made you come to visit your beloved uncle J-hope?" Minato asked wearing his pants.

"You know exactly, why I am here" Minato smirked.

Minato clicked a button on the telephone and spoke "Bring the boy here" as he left the button and wore his shirt then sat on the chair, lighting his cigar and the girl on his lap not at all covering herself and showing seductive eyes to Hoseok who rolled his eyes.

The door opened, Hoseok's attention immediately went there. A man was standing there while Yoongi was on his shoulder like a sack. Minato signaled him and Yoongi was thrown on the floor, he groaned and opened his eyes.

His vision was blurry as he looked around and the first person he spotted was the one who beat him horribly, Yoongi backed away and reached a wall. As he backed away he saw a similar face, Hoseok's face.

Hoseok was about to go to Yoongi when the person who brought Yoongi held him on Minato's order, Hoseok turned to Minato.

"What the fuck you want?!!" Hoseok growled at Minato who laughed.

"Again, I got your weakness. I will use it against you this time too" Minato said. He patted the girl's ass as he got up and walked to Yoongi.

"What can you do to me when you are in my territory" saying at Minato kicked Yoongi on his stomach.

"Minato stop!!" Hoseok struggled in the hold "What do you want??!!"

Minato turned to Hoseok and walked to him as he grabbed him by his chin, harshly "Broken you"

"How broken do you want me to be??!! I am already broke!!" Hoseok said with tears pooling in his eyes but he blinked them away.

"So broken that you have no way to expect to give up your life" Minato smirked.

"I will take my revenge Minato!!" Minato turned to Yoongi and kicked him a few more times.

"Take him with you" Minato said to Hoseok as he lighted another cigar.

Hoseok was freed and he immediately ran to Yoongi and hold him closer to him "You will pay for everything Minato" Hoseok said as he picked Yoongi in bridal style and went away.

"You let them go boss?" the man asked.

"I always have a plan don't worry" Minato pulled the girl closer by her ass "Leave, I have things to do" the man bowed and left as Minato got down to his buisness.

With Hoseok,

He went to the car. Jimin immediately opened the door and let Yoonseok in, he closed the door and got in his seat and started driving.

"Where to?" Jimin asked.

"Hospital" Jimin nodded "Inform the others too"