Chapter 51

With Kija,

He was getting bored sitting on the chair, tied and doing nothing. He groaned. The door opened and he frowned seeing Yoongi.

Yoongi took a chair and sat in front of him with his legs crossed and hands crossed on his chest as he looked at Kija who looked back at him.

"Why are you here? That also alone, where are your boyfriend and family?" Yoongi rolled his eyes and pulled his chair closer to Kija.

"I want to talk to you," Yoongi said in a cold voice.

"Sure, what is it that you want to talk about?" Kija leaned back on his chair.

"Why did you abuse him?!" Kija frowned.

"Why are you referring to yourself as the third person?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I am Yoon" Kija was shocked, he was scared.

"Wh-why did you suddenly take over??!!"

"Because I wanted to know why you abused him?! Didn't I tell you to take care of him, asshole!!" Yoon got up and took a knife.

Yoon walked to Kija and kept the knife on his chin and made him look up at him. Kija gulped in fear because he knows that Yoon can be scary if Yoon wants.

"I will ask you again, why did you abuse him?!" Yoon pierced the knife in Kija's skin a little who winced at the pain.

"Open your fucking mouth and speak!!" Yoon said as he slapped him.

"I will tell," Kija said.

"Good" Yoon sat back on his chair while playing with his knife.

"Because-because I was depressed. Yoonji killed our parents!! I hated him for that!! I wanted to torture him, so I started to abuse him and Yoonie!!" Yoon's eyes were red with anger.

"You even hurt Yoonie?!!" Everyone has a soft spot for Yoonie and no one will deny it, not even Yoon.

Yoon kicked Kija's chair which landed on the wall behind and Kija groaned. Yoon walked to him and stabbed his left thigh, earning a loud scream from him.

"Let me show you how they felt when you beat them!!"

Kija chuckled. Yoon frowned.

"What are you laughing for?!"

"You took over after all these years even when you knew I was abusing them, why are you acting protective suddenly?"

"I didn't know!! Yoonie never told me anything about abusing! I got to know today when Yoongi opened his mouth. Get ready to pay the prices, to feel hundred times more pain than they felt"