Chapter 17

Hoseok was feeding Yoongi while Yoongi was moving on his lap. Hoseok glared at Yoongi who ignored it and continued what he was doing while talking to Jungkook and Jennie.

"Are you saying that jerk caused problems, again?!" Yoongi asked in anger.

"Yes, the bullies are coming out. They think that you left the college" Jennie said.

"I am going to college today!!" Yoongi got up from Hoseok's lap who grabbed him by his waist.

"Who allowed you to go?"

"I allowed myself!! I don't need anyone's permission to go anywhere I like" Yoongi jerked Hoseok's hand away and went to change.

"He is feisty," Namjoon said.

"Trust us, feisty Yoongi is better than angry Yoongi," Jennie said.

"Why? What does he do?"

"Didn't we tell you about that one incident that happened when someone hurt his little?" Jennie questioned, raising her eyebrow.

"Yes, you said," Hoseok said.

"Then why are you asking? Or do you want to see it in action" Jennie narrowed her eyes at Hoseok.

"I would love to see an angry Yoongi," Hoseok smirked.

"Then why don't you also come with us? You will get a show and a view of angry me" Yoongi said as he came to them.

Yoongi was wearing a white t-shirt with a coat on it and a black ripped jeans. Hoseok was eyeing him and gulped.

"You ain't having me even if you keep eyeing me" Yoongi said bringing Hoseok back who let out a nervous chuckle and the others laughed at them.

"Shall we go?" Jungkook asked, stuffing the food in his mouth.

Yoongi nodded "You coming?" Yoongi asked Hoseok.

"Can we all come?" Taehyung asked "I mean we are curious"

"Your wish" Yoongi said and walked out with Jungkook and Jennie following him.

At college,

BTS and Jennie got out of the car. Except for Jennie, Jungkook and Yoongi, others had masks on their faces.

Anger was written in Yoongi's eyes. Everyone who looked at Yoongi gulped in fear looking at him.

He stopped midway and looked around.

"Where Hanchul?" He asked everyone present there.

"IN THE CANTEEN!!" One shouted.

"Thanks" Yoongi walked to the canteen with BTS, Jennie and the crowd following him.

"KANG HANCHUL!!" Yoongi shouted, getting the attention of the said man.

"I thought you left," Hanchul said laughing.

Yoongi walked to him and punched him hard whereas Jennie and Jungkook helped the one getting bullied. They took him to the chair and made him sit. Jin handed them the first aid box as the two checked on him and bandaged him.

"You thought wrong mother fucker" Yoongi was about to punch him again but Hanchul held his hand.

"You punch me only once"

"I punch you whenever I want!! Bullying is not allowed in my college!!" Yoongi kicked his stomach "Let me give you a piece of your medicine Kang Hanchul" Yoongi said.

"Take him to the infirmary" Yoongi said to Jennie and Jungkook who nodded and took the boy to the infirmary.

"If you beat me then wouldn't you be bullying me?" Hanchul smirked.

"Hmm.... Bullying a bully? Sounds like a nice idea to me" Yoongi smirked back.

Yoongi cracked his knuckles. He walked to Hanchul and kicked his face. Hanchul groaned and groaned, spitting blood. He got up and tried to punch Yoongi but he got a powerful punch on his stomach.

"AH!!" He screamed. Yoongi kicked his stomach and hand (hand was on his stomach). He laid him down on the floor and kicked him again.

"My college!! You follow my rules!!" Yoongi said, crouching down to him.

He grabbed him by his collar and pulled him as he stood up and threw them on one of the tables.

"Oo" the mafias said.

Yoongi walked to him and pulled him up. He punched him again, threw him on the same table again and kicked the table back. He walked to him with his hands inside the pocket. He kept his foot on Hanchul's neck and put a little bit of pressure while leaning on him.

"Who rules?"

"Y-you" Yoongi smiled proudly and backed away after giving him one more kick.

He turned around to find the teachers and the principal there. He smiled at them and walked to them.

"You know now what to do right?" Yoongi asked. The principal nodded.

"What does he have to do now?" Jimin asked.

"Collect all the ones Hanchul has bullied with proofs then call Hanchul's parents and complain and then give him a LC or a few days leave" Yoongi said. The mafias nodded.

Yoongi walked away followed by the mafias.

"Angry Yoongi is no joke," Namjoon said. Others nodded.