Chapter 24

After a few hours,

A car was stopped in front of the college and a man in a suit came out of the driving seat. He removed his glasses and looked around at the students and teachers who were coming out but searching for someone.

"Where is he?"

Suddenly, someone came and side hugged that man. The man looked down and smiled then pecked his forehead.

"Where were you?"

"Me and Jennie decided to skip since we had already skipped our first lecture," Hoseok nodded. He looked around to find Jennie but she was not there.

"Where is Jennie?"

"She went on a date"

"With whom?"

"Lisa" Hoseok nodded and broke the hug.

"Let's go home, shall we?" Hoseok turned to Yoongi.

"Why home?"

"What do you mean by why?"

"Why? Can't we also go on a date?"

"I don't have time for that kitty. I still have work pending" Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi walked to the other side and got in the passenger seat followed by Hoseok who got into the driver's seat. Hoseok glanced at Yoongi and saw the latter was pouting a bit.

"We will go next week okay?" Hoseok said as he started the car.

"Go where?"

"On a date. I will reserve a place for us today only so that we get it next week, okay?" Yoongi nodded.

They reached home,

Hoseok immediately went to his home office whereas Yoongi went to his and Hoseok's room.

Yoongi sat on the bed and was scrolling on the phone when something struck his mind. He immediately got up and ran to Jin who was in the living room.

With Hoseok,

In his home office,

Namjoon was already there waiting for him. Hoseok walked in and sat in front of him on the couch.

"So, what did we get?"

"Minato is acting up," Namjoon said. Hoseok frowned.

"What did he do?"

"First he stole our weapons which we paid a lot for" Hoseok clenched his fist "Then we found a spy who was sent by him and lastly he has people keeping an eye on you and Yoongi, he knows that there is something between you two by the way you went to get him and your protectiveness"

"What does he want?!"

"I can arrange your meeting with him for tomorrow, what do you say?" Hoseok nodded.

"Nice idea" Hoseok leaned his head on the couch.

"We will not let anything happen to Yoongi" Namjoon said.

Hoseok looked at Namjoon "We said the same for him and where is he right now? Buried in his grave" Hoseok leaned forward "My life is the reason why I didn't want to love anyone but here I am with a family, a dead lover and a new lover" Hoseok chuckled at himself.

"This time we will be sure, Hoba," Namjoon said. Hoseok nodded and got up.

"Arrange a dinner meeting or an after-dinner meeting in the club for tomorrow. I will be in my room if you need" Hoseok walked to his room.

The moment he opened the door of his room, he gasped and so did the one inside.

"I thought you would be coming a little late," Yoongi said.

"What are you doing? Why are there candles in my room with snacks packets on the bed" He walked closer and looked at the television "And a romantic movie playing" Breeze hit his face "With the balcony door open and curtains flying" he eyed Yoongi "Why are you dressed in your pyjamas?"

"I thought since we couldn't go out then we could have a home date. I thought it would relax you since you looked so stressed and worked up when you came to pick me up. I also have to prove to you that I like you" Yoongi pouted.

Hoseok smiled and walked to him, he hugged him tightly and snuggled his nose in Yoongi's neck who patted his back. He could see that Hoseok is stressed and the latter looked like he wouldn't mind a break right now.

"Thank you" Hoseok mumbled against Yoongi's skin making a shiver run down his spine but nevertheless he smiled and patted his back.

"You should stop thanking me because after I become your boyfriend, I won't allow you to thank me" Hoseok chuckled, sending vibrations to Yoongi's body.

Hoseok broke the hug and wrapped his hand around Yoongi's waist.

"First, become my boyfriend, then we'll talk about 'thank you's'," Hoseok said, pulling Yoongi closer to him and kissing him.

Yoongi wrapped his hand around Hoseok's and kissed him back. The kiss involved no tongue, just their lips moving against each other while pulling the other's body closer to them.

Hoseok broke the kiss and pecked Yoongi's forehead.

"I will take a shower, till then you arrange whatever you have to okay?" Yoongi nodded happily.

Hoseok patted his head and went into the shower, Yoongi squealed and danced a little before continuing his work.