Chapter 41

YoonSeok spent the whole night reliving and discovering new memories of Suga. They were happy that they got to tell it to someone, even though they could say it to their friends but they won't understand how precious and important Suga was in their life.

The next day,

Everyone was downstairs, at the dining table, having their breakfast.

"Hyung," Hoseok said. Everyone looked at him "Thank you" NamJin were a little shocked.

"Why are you thanking us, Hobi? We removed your precious memories with Suga, it was our fault" Namjoon said. Jin nodded in agreement.

Hoseok smiled at them "You did it for me, if you didn't do that we don't know what I would have done or where I would be. I am glad that you guys removed my memories. Yes, they were precious and still are but now I can get them back and some of them are already back. Thank you, for keeping my memories safe in the form of things and pictures" Hoseok got up from his seat and walked to NamJin. He hugged them and they hugged him back.

"You three seem like a mother, a father and a son. A happy family" Yoongi said with a smile. The three turned to him and then looked at each other and their position, they chuckled.

"They are like my parents" Hoseok smiled widely, blinding everyone with this sunshine power.

"He is also like our son" Namjoon ruffled Hoseok's hair.

"So cute," Jennie said. NamJin and YoonSeok turned to her and saw her wiping her fake tears, they chuckled.

After breakfast,

Hoseok and NamJin were discussing some mafia matters whereas Yoongi and Jennie were sitting and listening to them and giving out facial expressions at their talks.

One of the guards came, "Sir. Madam" everyone turned to him "Someone named Dusik is here to meet master Hoseok. Should we let him in with his car?" they frowned.

"Let him in," Hoseok said. the guard nodded and went out.

After a few minutes, Dusik came in.