Chapter 76

A few weeks later,

Hoseok came back from a meeting and flopped on the couch while loosening his tie and looked around only to find NamJin and not his lovely boyfriend.

"Where is my love?"

"Suga is in your room," Jin answered.

"What is he doing in there? He knows I always hug after coming from work" Hoseok whined.

"Don't whine, he didn't leave the house, he is in your room" Namjoon said.

Hoseok went to his room with a pout and sulked while NamJin smiled and shook their heads as they went to their room.

Hoseok opened the door and gasped, the door was decorated with dim lights and so was the bed with flowers, as Hoseok closed the door and looked around he saw a beautiful cloth on the table with two candles on it and two empty plates.

He went to the balcony and saw the swing he had on the balcony was already covered with a beautiful cloth, matching the new setting of the room, and a small bed on the other end of the balcony and a blanket to cover their bodies if they felt cold. There were a few snacks beside the bed.

Hoseok smiled and went back into the room, the door opened revealing Suga with a tray in his hand. Hoseok assumed it was the food. Suga smiled at him and kept the tray on the table and walked to Hoseok and hugged him.

Hoseok wrapped his hands around Suga's waist and pecked his lips.

"What is all this? You didn't go to work today, for this?" Hoseok asked in a soft voice. Suga nodded.

"I wanted to spend some quality time with my boyfriend so I thought to stay at home and prepare an amazing date"

Hoseok gave Suga a quick kiss.

"I will freshen up and come back?" Suga nodded.

"I will get the food ready by then," Hoseok nodded. He pecked Suga once and left.

Suga was arranging the food with a smile on his face as he waited for Hoseok to come back from the bath.