Chapter 82

They reached the arena,

SoPe saw Kija sitting on a chair with Jin standing beside him and the gang members around them. SoPe walked to him and stood in front of him. The moment Kija felt someone looking at him, he looked up.

"Why are you here?" Suga asked.

"I heard that Minato's gang was defeated and he was killed by Hoseok's gang so I knew that the next target would be me, so I came here willingly before anyone came to pick me up" Kija ended the sentence with a sigh.

Suga frowned "You are not that smart, if you were then you wouldn't abuse Yoongi and Yoonie even after knowing what Yoon, Agust D, and Yoonji are when they are angry" Kija gulped because he knew that Suga was telling the truth, he was not that smart "Who sent you here?!"

"No one! I came here on my own!!" Kija went on his knees "Just don't let Agust D or Yoonji take over!! I beg you!!" Kija was begging.

"What's wrong with him?" Hoseok asked.

"I think either of the two threatened him," Suga said.

"Who? Agust D and Yoonji?" Hoseok asked. Suga nodded. "But how and when would they do that?!"

"I don't know!" Suga said. Hoseok patted his lower back because he could see that Suga was frustrated.

Suga grabbed Kija's hair and pulled his hair up, Kija looked at him with terrified eyes "What did they do to you and when?"

"No one did anything to me!! I promise!! I came here of my own will!!"

"You are lying!!" Suga threw him on the floor and kicked him once.

"Suga! Calm down!" Hoseok grabbed Suga's waist and pulled him back.

"Leave me!" Suga turned and glared at Hoseok. Hoseok left Suga and took a step back, he was scared, he was scared of those glares he got from Suga, and he knew that was not Suga, it was either Agust D or Yoonji.

"Call Jackson" Hoseok looked at Jin with a terrified face.

"I dare you to call that damn psychiatrist just because you are scared of me Jung Hoseok"

"Are you Agust D or Yoonji?"

"Agust D"

"What will you do with him?" Hoseok asked and signalled Jin not to call Jackson.

"What I threatened him to do if he won't come"

"BUT I CAME!! YOU SAID YOU WILL NOT DO ANYTHING IF I CAME!!"

Agust D chuckled "I didn't say I won't do anything, it was Yoonji who said that" Agsut D pulled Kija by his hair and made him look at him "I will make you see hell!! Yoonie and Yoongi suffered enough!!" Agust D showed his gummy smile, terrifying the living lights out of Kija because the last time he saw that smile was when he was torturing his parents to death.

Agust D turned to Hoseok, still with the gummy smile "Can we take him to the torture chambers? I want to have some fun with him"

"As you wish" Hoseok turned to his men "Take him to the chambers and keep every torture equipment in the room" his men nodded. A few of his men took him to the chambers.

Hoseok turned to Agust D "Wait for a little while?" Agust D nodded "Can I ask you a few things till then?"

"Okay!"