Chapter 37

In Hoseok's room,

Yoongi slowly opened the door and went in closing the door. He saw Hoseok standing on the balcony. He walked and stood beside him, both leaning on the rail.

"What do you want?" Hoseok asked without looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok "Now, I know why hyung loved you so much" Hoseok frowned and looked at Yoongi.

"What does that mean?"

"Whenever hyung was home, he would always talk about you. How much you loved him and how much he loved you. I never met you or saw your face but hyung would always call you 'My Seokie' with a broad smile on his face, it made me happy. I always prayed for you and hyung to stay together and happy no matter what happened to me" Yoongi turned his face and looked in front of him "I wish he would have told Dusik about me, at least he would be alive and happy with you" Yoongi's eyes became teary at the thought of his hyung.

"He would not like hearing you say this right now," Hoseok said as he turned to his face and looked in the same direction as Yoongi.

"I know but it doesn't matter right now, he is dead. He will definitely beat me when we meet" Yoongi giggled.

Hoseok walked a little towards him and pulled them in his arms, Yoongi tried to wiggle out of it but no one use, Hoseok's grip was tight.

"I miss him too, Yoongi, very much. Even though I was brainwashed, I still remember parts of our memories together"

Yoongi hugged him back "I miss hyung" Yoongi cried. He felt safe in Hoseok's arms, now he knows why his hyung loved Hoseok so much because he started loving him too.

Hoseok hugged him tighter and cried with Yoongi. Both of them cried for their loss, one for the loss of his brother and the other for the loss of his lover but maybe that loss was meant to be for them to be together, for them to put everyone against them down. Maybe the one who went is helping them, staying with them, happy for them.

Both vowed in their hearts to cherish and love the other no matter the reason because they knew what they have for each other is not what for a friend but deep somewhere they both felt guilty for betraying their love and brother but they couldn't help what happened, it just did and it was not their fault, maybe it was their destiny. To heal and help heal someone with the same wound for the same person and maybe to heal and help heal the wounds that are completely different or in some cases different yet same.

They could only hope that he won't be angry with them and would welcome them with wide arms the next time they meet him, that is after their death.

They accepted their fate and decided to go with it no matter what, they didn't have any other choice either because if they did they would want that one person back if even it meant they have to lose everything.