Chapter 68

At the base,

Hoseok took Yoonie to his cabin and laid him on the couch. He covered Yoonie with his jacket so that the latter doesn't feel cold. Hoseok took his phone out of his pocket and went to the window as he dialled Namjoon's number.

After two rings, Namjoon picked up the call.

"Hello," Namjoon said in a somewhat hoarse voice.

"Is the operation over?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon hummed in return "How is he? What did the doc say?"

"He is alright, he has been shifted to the VIP ward and will stay here for a while, until he is healed. He is sleeping"

"That's good"

"How is Yoongi?"

"I don't know"

"What does that mean?" Namjoon frowned.

"They made Yoonie take over but luckily the guards were good and played with Yoonie instead of hurting him, Dusik told me that he spoke with Suga which I think Suga is back but I am not sure and Dusik killed his own father after Suga gave him a promise that he will be able to live a normal life like he always wanted"

"Wow, that's too much. A lot of things happened in a short amount of time"

"It did" Hoseok glanced at the sleeping Yoonie who was moving a bit, and seemed like he was about to wake up.

"I have to go, seems like Yoonie is about to wake up"

"Okay, I will call when Jin wakes"

"Sure. Bye"

"Bye" Namjoon ended the call.

Hoseok went to Yoonie and kneeled in front of him. Soon, Yoonie opened his eyes. Hoseok caressed his head and pecked his forehead as the latter smiled.

Hoseok looked into his eyes and he knew them very well. "Welcome back," Hoseok whispered to Suga. Suga showed his gummy smile.

Suga sat properly as Hoseok sat beside him.

"How are you?" Hoseok asked.

"I am good, just missed you so much" Suga hugged Hoseok who hugged him back.

"I missed you too," Hoseok whispered in his ears.

They stayed in the hug for a few minutes, till someone knocked on the door. They broke the hug and sat properly.

"Come in" the person came in.

"Jennie," Suga said.

"Your eyes have a different glow, your eyes seem different"

"I forgot that I never met her"

"You didn't"

"I am Suga" Jennie gasped and rushed to the two. She cupped Suga's cheeks and looked into his eyes, deeply.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Hoseok asked, confused.

"I am seeing something" Jennie narrowed her eyes.

"What?"

"The difference" Jennie let go of Suga's cheeks.

"And what is the difference?" Suga asked.

"Yoongi's eyes show calmness and your eyes show chaos" Hoseok looked into Suga's eyes.

Before Hoseok could speak, his phone rang. He sighed and picked up the call immediately when he saw that it was Namjoon's call.

"Jin hyung woke up?!"

"Yes and he is asking for Suga"

"You told him?"

"No, he said that he knew it was Suga since the moment he woke up and I don't know how. How about you both come here and have a talk?"

"I will come with Suga and Jennie"

"Okay" Namjoon ended the call.

Hoseok looked at Suga and Jennie "Jin hyung woke up, we have to go to the hospital"

"What is he doing there?!" Jennie asked.

"We will explain to you on the way, let's go for now," Suga said. Hoseok and Jennie nodded.

The three left for the hospital.