Chapter 10

A/n - Mention of abuse and torture

At the base,

"Did you guys get anything?" Hoseok asked Taehyung and Jennie, they shook their heads.

"Where is that bastard?" he said pushing the wall, making it crack.

Hoseok walked out of the room followed by Namjoon and Jin, cause Hoseok only listens to those two. Hoseok walked in the torture chambers and to Yoongi's brother's room. He opened the room and walked in with a poker face, clenched jaw (making him look hot af) and lastly hands in his pockets.

He pulled a chair and sat on it with his legs crossed. He looked at him with killing eyes "Where did you meet Jung Minato?!"

"Is he Korean or Japanese?" Namjoon asked.

"Both. Father was a Korean and mother was a Japanese" Namjoon nodded.

"I don't know!!"

"Then where did you find him??!! How did you give Yoongi to him??!!!"

"We meet in the alley where I was drinking" he sighed, he was definitely testing Hoseok's patience.

Hoseok got up and held him up by his neck, the hold on his neck was very tight and brought him closer to his face.

"Where did you find him?!" He asked in his calmest tone.

The other one was struggling to breathe "Sh-shooters all-ey" Hoseok dropped him on the floor and turned around but not before kicking him on his stomach.

"We have to get Yoongi now!!" Hoseok said.

Taehyung came running to them "We found something" they ran to the hacker's room.

Taehyung sat back on his seat, beside Jennie, and the others surrounded them. Taehyung clicked a button and a video started playing.

"It was taken by our spy in his gang" Jennie said.

"Why suddenly did the spy contact us?" Jin asked.

"I said the spy not to contact us unless needed" Hoseok said.

"Then how did the spy know about Yoongi?" Jin asked.

"I said about Yoongi of course" 

"How?" Hoseok was done.

"Start the video Tae" Taehyung nodded and started the video.

Yoongi was laying on the floor, unconscious, a person whipped him but the latter only grunted. He whipped him continuously but Yoongi didn't wake up he was only grunting. The person took hot water and poured on him.

Yoongi woke up startled and immediately backed away seeing the people in front of him.

"Who are you?! Why is Yoonie here?" Yoonie said, backing away.

"Little huh?" the person walked to Yoonie who was backing away, not liking his vibes "We are going have some fun with you Yoonie" the person walked towards Yoonie with a whip and started hitting him.

Yoonie screamed and begged them to stop but no one, they just laughed at him and used him as a stress reliever.

Jungkook turned his head immediately when the person walked to Yoonie, which crashed on Jimin's chest. Jimin put his hand on Jungkook's head and kept his head on his chest so that he doesn't see it. Jungkook was clenching his pants on every sound and flinching.

"To the end Tae" Hoseok said, looking at Jungkook visibly trembling and Jennie closing her eyes and clenching on her pants.

Taehyung nodded and processed it to the end. The video ended with Yoonie fainting and the people walking out but not before kicking him once. 

"Did you get the location Jen?" Hoseok asked.

Jennie took a deep breath as Jin patted her back "Almost" she said.

She typed on her laptop a little and got the location "I got it but all of us can't go" 

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

 "I didn't get the location, they allowed it to get me" all knew what she meant.

"That means they want hobi hyung to go there alone?" Jungkook asked, still in Jimin's hold. The others nodded.

"Get the car ready, it's time to pay a little visit to my uncle" saying that Hoseok walked out of the room.