Chapter 93

The next day,

At the breakfast table,

It was as usual, bickering, it was like nothing happened last night, Suga knew that they won't act weird around him and be like before, no matter what happened with him that's why he told Yoonji to tell them everything.

"You will not touch my dumpling!!!" Jimin said while glaring at Taehyung who rolled his eyes and took the last remaining dumpling and stuffed it in his mouth. Jimin gasped.

"How dare you bastard!!!" and the two started fighting.

"Why are they always like this?" Jungkook asked with a sigh.

"We have no idea and I don't think we will ever have," Hoseok said.

"You both fight once more for the damn dumpling and I will make sure that none of you two will be able to eat a dumpling in this lifetime!!" Jin said while glaring at the two. VMin gulped and stopped fighting and continued eating whatever they had.

"Can I come to you every time they are about to or start a fight about dumplings?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I will make sure that would be the last dumpling fight they have and the last dumpling they ate" Jin said with a sweet smile while VMin gulped and the other chuckled.

"Thank you! Now they won't fight for the damn dumpling again!" Jungkook said.

"And that's how Jin hyung came to the rescue again" Suga said. Jin flipped his imaginary long hair with a proud face.

"I have something to tell you guys," Suga said, gaining everyone's attention.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked.

"I decided what I want- I mean we want to do with Kija, we had a discussion about this when you guys were with Yoonji and it was her who had suggested this"

"What did you guys decide?" Hoseok asked.

"We will send him to a far away country or somewhere where he will suffer," Suga said.

"As you guys wish, we will do as you guys want" Hoseok said "I will inform my men to drug his food and then send him somewhere far away but under our eyes so that if he tries to do anything, we can go after him"

"Okay" Suga looked at the others "What do you guys say? Do you agree?"

"Yes, we do," Namjoon said. Everyone nodded in agreement. Suga showed his gummy smile.

"OH FUCK!!" Jungkook said, gaining everyone's attention.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Our college started a week ago!!" Jungkook looked at Suga who gasped.

"Fuck!" Suga said.

Both of them stuffed their mouths and ran to their rooms to change and get their books. They came down within five minutes, ran out of the door but then came back, pecked their lovers' lips and ran away again.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Jimin asked.

"I think they forgot about college and ran there?" Namjoon asked, said.

"I am not feeling surprised that they forgot" Hoseok said "And I don't know why I don't feel surprised"

"We are the same hyung," VMin said.

"Let's continue eating, we can go and meet them during their lunch hours," Jin said. Everyone nodded and continued eating their food, the three took more food from their lovers' plate and ate that too.

After breakfast, they went to work and as Hoseok said, he called one of his men and told them about the plan.