Chapter 58 (M)

A/n - Innocent ones, leave.

"So, what do you want to do? Do you want to torture them? Hurt them? Just the way they did to you? You want to take revenge?"

"Yes" Yoongi had another kind of determination in his eyes. Hoseok liked it, he internally smirked.

"Then let's get you trained?"

"No" Yoongi stood up and kissed Hoseok.

Hoseok kissed him back. After a few minutes, they broke the kiss, and Yoongi pushed him onto the chair startling Hoseok.

"Kitty, what are you doing?!"

"Just having what's mine" Yoongi unbuttoned his pants

Hoseok held his hands "Kitty, no" he said in a stern voice. Yoongi groaned and wiggled his hands out of Hoseok's who frowned.

"What?"

"I want to have sex with you!! Just fucking to do it!!"

"No"

"Why??!!"

"Because you are angry"

"Then angry sex!! Please" he whined. Hoseok chuckled and gave in as he nodded.

Yoongi smiled and pulled in a kiss. The kiss was heated, the moment it started, Hosek pulled Yoongi by his waist and made him straddle him. Yoongi's hands went into Hoseok's hair as Hoseok's went into Yoongi's t-shirt.

Hoseok caressed his skin as Yoongi gripped him by his hair. Hoseok pinched his waist earning a small yelp from him, Hoseok took the chance and pushed his tongue inside his mouth, both of them were fighting for dominance.

Hoseok got up and pushed Yoongi onto his table as he pinned Yoongi's hand above the latter's head with his one hand and forcefully made his tongue explore Yoongi's whole mouth.

"Mh~!" Yoongi whined because he wanted to win the dominance fight but Hoseok didn't let him. Hoseok broke the kiss with a string of saliva between them, both were panting while looking at each other, and their lips were swollen.

Hoseok's eyes went to Yoongi's body, the latter was squirming a bit and he was hard, he looked sex-deprived for a long time but so was Hoseok. Hoseok tore his t-shirt and looked at Yoongi's perky red nipples, wanting his attention and his delicate pale body.

With one hand Hoseok caressed his body as his lips went on a mission to explore Yoongi's body. Hoseok kissed every part of his upper body, from his tummy to his forehead. Hoseok's attention went to Yoongi's nipples, and he smirked.

Hoseok flicked Yoongi's nipples with his tongue "Ah~" Yoongi moaned and closed his eyes as Hoseok started to suck on them while caressing his body very gently.

Hoseok's touches were like fire on Yoongi's body, every touch of his was heating Yoongi's body more and more and his face was getting redder.

Hoseok's tongue was doing magic on Yoongi's nipples, he loved every moment they were having. Hoseok left Yoongi's nipples which were now purple and a bit swollen from all the sucking he just did.

He started kissing his body, he was kissing Yoongi's body gently but his hands were touching Yoongi sensually. Hoseok looked into Yoongi's eyes and unbuttoned Yoongi's pants with a smirk on his face.

"Mh~" Yoongi moaned at the sight.

Hoseok removed the pants and the boxers together. He backed away and looked at Yoongi, he eyed his body from head to toe, and to his surprise, Yoongi wasn't feeling shy instead he was feeling more turned on.

Hoseok put one finger in Yoongi's mouth who started sucking it without hesitation while he kept Yoongi's legs on his shoulder and bent down. He saw Yoongi's hole clenching around nothing, it was turning him on. He put his tongue in him.

"Ah~" the finger left Yoongi's mouth as he started moaning at the pleasure Hoseok's tongue was giving him.

Hoseok forcefully put three fingers in Yoongi's mouth who sucked them while making eye contact with Hoseok.

Hoseok's tongue was twirling in Yoongi's hole while sucking his hole.