Chapter 73

The next day,

Suga was the first one to wake up. The moment he opened his eyes, he saw a smiling Hoseok sleeping while holding him tightly. Suga turns around and faces Hoseok as he caresses his face and pecks his face.

'Did he have any nightmares last night? Or did he sleep peacefully with me in his arms once again? I should ask Yoongi whether he had nightmares with him or not. Because if he didn't that means he feels safe with both of us' Suga thought.

He wiggled a little and got out of his arms as he sat on the bed and looked at the time. He sighed looking at the watch as it was 1:30 in the afternoon, they slept for a long time.

Before he could get up from the bed, an arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him onto the bed. Suga let out a gasp of surprise in the process.

Suga looked to the side and frowned as he hit Hoseok's arm "Why did you do that?! Get up! It's already one in the afternoon!" Suga pushed Hoseok but the latter was stronger than him as he pulled Suga closer and tightened his grip on him.

"What?!" Suga looked at Hoseok as he asked.

"Can't you just stay in my arms for a little while more?" Hoseok asked with a pout.

"We can stay like this later but not right now"

"Why?" Hoseok whined.

"Who will tell you are the scary mafia J-hope?" Hoseok giggled and pecked his cheek.

"That does not answer my question"

"Because we promised Jin hyung that we will go to meet today"

"Oh yes, we did"

_____________________________________________

At the hospital,

Hoseok opened the door and entered followed by Suga. Namjoon turned to the door and kept a finger on his lips as he pointed at the sleeping Jin. YoonSeok nodded and sat on the couch as Namjoon got back to his phone while Jin was holding his other hand.

After an hour,

Jin moved and opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Namjoon looking at him while keeping the phone on the table. Namjoon leaned down and pecked his lips.

"Good morning my love"

Jin smiled "Good morning"

"It's afternoon," a voice from behind said, making both of them flinch and look at the voice.

"I forgot they are here" Namjoon sighed as he helped Jin sit up properly and pecked his hand.

"Are you both sure that Jin hyung is top?" Hoseok asked.

"Why don't we have a foursome, then you will know whether I am top or not," Jin said with a smile which did not match his eyes.

"I can tell he is top by the way he acts with everyone at the base," Suga said as he turned to face Hoseok.

"You are more strict than him yet you are a bottom" Hoseok said.

Suga turned to NamJin "The man has a point, we need proof!"

"I am not giving you two any proof, just find me a room that is not soundproof in the house when I heal and I will show you who is top"

"How?" Hoseok asked.

"Because I will be screaming my lungs out in pleasure," Namjoon said, not looking at YoonSeok but Jin could see the slight blush on his face.

"There is one room," Hoseok said with a smirk.

"When I am allowed to have sex, I will fuck him till he faints"

"Can we stop? I don't have a habit of blushing in front of everyone" Namjoon said.

Everyone chuckled.

"Come here" Jin pulled Namjoon towards him and hid Namjoon's face in his chest as the latter blushed profusely.

"So, why are you both here? Any work or are you both here just to tease my love?" Jin asked. YoonSeok chuckled.

"We told you that we would come to meet you so we did"

"Yes, you did, now you can leave"

"Why? You want to fuck him?" Hoseok asked.

"I am not yet allowed to do any major physical work" Jin sighed "But I wished I could, you had a doze yesterday but I still have time" Namjoon whined and hit Jin's shoulder to which Jin hissed.

Namjoon immediately backed away and looked at Jin in panic.

"Are you okay?!"

"I am fine," Jin smiled slightly.

"I actually want to talk with you both," Hoseok said in a serious voice which took the attention of all three of them.

"I thought we were here only for fun," Suga said.

"Yes but now I remembered I had worked with them," Suga nodded.