Chapter 36

A/n - Mention of suicide, read-only if comfortable.

With YoonSeok,

They were in the car. Hoseok ordered the driver to take them home. The car ride was silent with Hoseok's hand on Yoongi's thigh in a comforting way and Yoongi's head on Hoseok's shoulder while holding his arm in a way comforting Hoseok. Both were looking outside the window.

Soon, they reached. Both got down and went inside the house, they saw the three were waiting for them. YoonSeok sat on the couch.

"So, what happened? You guys came back in an hour" Namjoon said.

"Yoongi is Suga's twin" everyone gasped.

"That's why he looked so familiar!!" Jin said.

"Why did no one mistake me as him when you guys first saw me?" Yoongi asked "Not even Hobi who claimed to love my brother very much!!"

"Because I did love him!!"

"Then how did you not mistake me for him?!" Yoongi was furious. He started thinking that Hoseok was playing with his brother.

"Because I didn't remember his face!!"

"Why?!"

"Because we brainwashed him," Namjoon said.

"What do you mean by 'we'?"

"I, Jin hyung, Jimin and Taehyung went to a psychiatrist and brainwashed him. He would have some memories of him with Suga and will only remember his name and that he is dead. He won't remember anything except that"

"Why did you do that?!" Yoongi asked.

"Because we couldn't watch Hoseok like that"

"Like that?"

"He went into deep depression, he tried to commit suicide. In short, he was worse than the time his parents died in front of his eyes. He didn't want to but we forced him and took him, we forcefully took him and tied him to the chair. He was unconscious for two days after that, we cleared almost everything about Suga'' Jin said.

"Did he never ask about hyung?" Yoongi asked.

"He did, a lot of times but we would always change the subject or distract him"

Hoseok got up and left for his room. NamJin sighed, they knew he was angry with them.

"Then why didn't you guys mistake me for hyung?" Yoongi wanted to cry but didn't, he stood firm as always.

"Because we were sure he was dead and we didn't want to make Hobi remember anything in case he falls into depression again" Yoongi nodded and left from there.

"Why didn't I know this? I was only told that oppa's boyfriend was killed by Minato" Jennie asked.

"Because that is how we told him and that was the truth," Jin said.

"He must be very angry with us right now," Namjoon said. Jin sighed and nodded.

"Do you have any pics or whatever of Hoseok and Suga oppa together?" Jennie asked. NamJin turned to her and nodded "Then why don't you give him those, he and Yoongi both would be happy to see something of their late lover and hyung once again, especially after this" Jennie smiled at them.

"Will you help us remove and clean them? So that we can give it to them fast?" Jin asked. Jennie nodded and showed her gummy smile.