Chapter 50

"Seokie"

"Su-Suga?" Hoseok smiled but Yoongi shook his head. Hoseok tried not to decrease his smile but Yoongi noticed that it did fall a little.

"Suga is not ready to come out yet" Yoongi walked and stood in front of Hoseok.

"Why?"

"Don't know, he told me that he is still on break" Hoseok nodded and hugged Yoongi.

"I didn't mean to disappoint you when you shook your head" Hosweok whispered in his ears and pecked his ears.

Yoongi smiled and hugged him back "It's okay, you have missed Suga for a long time" they broke the hug.

"So, you know everything now?" Jackson asked. Yoongi nodded.

"How? If I may ask?" Jackson asked.

"Yoon told me everything and I met everyone and also spoke with them" everyone nodded.

"So, what are we supposed to do now?" Jennie asked.

"Why are you guys here?" Yoongi asked.

"We wanted to ask Kija some questions, in case he knows anything that could help us," Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded.

"What you wanted to know? Maybe I could answer your questions?" Yoongi suggested.

"Let's go up and talk about this?" Hoseok suggested. Everyone nodded.

They went to the living room. NamJin on one couch, YoonSeok on one couch and Jennie and Jackson on one couch.

"Btw, Hobi," Hobi turned to Yoongi "How are you?" Hoseok frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you have a lot of things on your plate and my condition just added more. Even Dusik and Minato know my condition, will you be okay?" Hoseok smiled slightly and hugged him.

"I am fine, I can handle it"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am absolutely sure" Hoseok showed his sunshine smile and in return, Yoongi showed his gummy smile.

"Can I suggest something?" Jackson asked. Everyone nodded "I think we should continue this tomorrow or later"

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"Because it might be too much for everyone. No one knew this and if suddenly everything is revealed I don't think it would be good" Jackson said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Jackson stood "I will take my leave then" he left.

"You both also get some rest," Jin said to YoonSeok. Hoseok shook his head.

"I have a lot of work"

"I will do it" Namjoon said but Hoseok shook his head.

Everyone sighed because they know that Hoseok is stubborn and will do what he wants, so they let him go to the base with NamJin whereas Jennie went out for some work and Yoongi went to Kija.