Chapter 92

A/n - Anything in italics without '....' is the flashback. Mention of abuse, murder, blood - read-only if comfortable.

It was evening and everyone was back home, they immediately went to their rooms.

Suga was confused why did everyone decide to go to their rooms as soon as they came whereas normally they would talk and do other things, but he decided not to ask since he knew that Yoonji revealed his past.

In Hoseok's room,

Suga came out of the closet while wiping his wet hair and saw Hoseok sitting on the bed while scrolling on his phone. He went to Hoseok and sat on his lap which made Hoseok look at him.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked as he kept his phone on the night table and pulled Suga closer by his waist.

"Wipe my hair!" Suga gave him the towel. Hoseok nodded and took the towel.

They sat properly. Suga sat in front of Hoseok, back facing him, as Hoseok started wiping Suga's hair.

"Everything okay?" Suga asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Because everyone went to their rooms instead of gossiping"

"We don't have anything to gossip today, we spent almost the whole day with Yoonji," Hoseok said. Suga hummed.

"I heard you had a stalker" Suga said and Hoseok knew the latter was angry.

"You wanna deal with him?" Hoseok stopped wiping his head and pulled Suga in his arms as he threw the towel on the floor.

Suga pouted and wiggled in Hoseok's hold.

"Of course! I deserve to deal with him! He is mine!" Suga turned his face towards Hoseok and glared at him, he was being possessive towards his boyfriend.

"No honey, I am yours not him" Hoseok said as he pulled Suga by his waist and looked at him with the same possessiveness as Suga "And you are mine"

"True" Suga pecked his lips with a smile.

"Let's sleep, I am tired" Hoseok said. Suga nodded.

They laid on the bed. Hoseok pulled Suga in his arms, hugging him tightly and then covered them with a blanket.

Soon, Suga slept but Hoseok couldn't remove any of the things Yoonji said out of his head.

"What happened after that?" Hoseok asked.

"The abuse continued, Kija tried to prevent as much as he could by keeping Suga out of the house or always with him but he failed a few times" Yoonji said.

"Failed when?" Jin asked.

"I think when we went to the washroom?" Taehyung said. Yoonji nodded.

"Since his father didn't get much time with his younger son alone, his mother would drag Kija, forcefully no matter how much the either of the two brothers begged. At first, it was only the father abusing and the mother helping the father also mentally abusing him by blaming him for everything but as the months passed, and it got worse"

"Did the father try to do something?!" Namjoon asked "I mean something that would be not appropriate other than the abuse"

"No! That way he was still sane" Yoonji said. Everyone sighed in relief.

"Please continue"

"The thing is the mother also started abusing him. She used to make him do chorus without eating anything or getting any sleep, he got an eating and sleeping disorder due to that, then he the burning started"

"I knew it!" Hoseok said, taking everyone's attention.

"You knew what?" Yoonji asked.

"That the marks he had were burning marks!! I knew it!!"

"Hm" Yoonji hummed. "She drops boiling water on him, or lets his hand or finger get burnt while cooking, also not allowing him to apply ointments and other things. I can go into details but I am sure you guys won't like it" everyone nodded with her statement and decided not ask 'what else did they do'

"Why would they abuse a child for that small mistake?" Namjoon asked.

"They didn't abuse him for that, that was just an excuse for them" Yoonji said.

"How do you know that?"

"I killed them, I asked him why and made sure they told the truth. No one lies when they are about to die and after their death, Agust D and Kija did some research and found out that whatever they said was true"

"What was the main reason?"

"They were abusers from the start, they abused Kija too but then they stopped because their neighbours complained to the police and they had a lot of people keeping their eyes on them in case they abused again. After not abusing for years and having another child who wasn't a victim, everyone started to think they changed, even Kija and after the neighbours shifted, they were just finding a reason to abuse"

Hoseok looked at Suga as the words flashed in his brain and pulled him in closer, he might leave marks on his waist but at that moment he didn't care, he just wanted to make sure that Suga is well and safe with him.