Chapter 94

Three years later,

Jungkook, Jennie and Yoongi had graduated and started working with Hoseok, in his mafia gang. Ever since Yoonji revealed everything, the things are a bit different and Suga noticed it but it didn't bother him as he was only getting pampered by Hoseok more and more and got more attention from the latter while the others treated him the same to which he is glad, about Hoseok he expected the latter would react like that.

In the training room, shooting section,

Suga was shooting like a mad person at the target, no one dared to be around him, they knew he was angry.

Hoseok walked inside the training room to observe the training.

"Boss!" One of his gang members called him.

"Yes"

"Suga is angry"

Hoseok sighed "He told me he won't be angry about that!!" Hoseok whined.

"So, you are the reason for this tension boss"

"If I think that thing is the reason he is angry then yes, I may be the reason why he is angry right now" Hoseok let out a nervous chuckle as everyone looked at him.

"I am going to calm him, do not interrupt. If you hear some noises that you shouldn't, then run from here and guard the door so that no one will enter" Hoseok said.

"I don't think he will agree for angry sex but let's see," another member said.

Hoseok took a deep breath and walked into the shooting section. Jung Hoseok, the feared mafia is scared of his boyfriend, is known all over the underworld but no one could disagree with him, Suga is scary especially when he is angry but only his family know how soft that guy is.

Hoseok took another deep breath and walked to Suga, he stood behind him and back hugged him. Suga shot the target once more and kept the gun down as he removed his headphones.

"Why is my kitty angry?" Hoseok asked. He kept his head on Suga's shoulder and pecked the latter's cheek.

"Why are you here? Your work is done with that whore?"

Hoseok whined "I told you to come! You didn't! How is it my fault?!"

Suga pushed Hoseok and flipped them. He pinned Hoseok between him and the table.

"What is your fault?!" Suga asked. Hoseok gulped, he saw anger in Suga's eyes, pure anger.

"You went to have a meeting with that whore in her club without me even when I told you that you always have to take me!! Why didn't you take me?!"

Hoseok sighed and kept his hand on Suga's waist "You were busy kitty, you were in a meeting yourself and I couldn't ask you to leave the meeting, I know that meeting was important too"

"But still!! You could have at least texted me that you are going to have a meeting with her!" Suga pouted slightly.

"So that you will leave your meeting and immediately run to me? I know you wanted that gun, you liked it very much"

"But I love you!! I want you!!"

"And I love you too!! You have me, no one can take me away from you" Hoseok pulled Suga in a hug and patted his head as he pecked his ear.

"I know you are insecure because she is known to pull certain tricks when she wants something or someone but I am yours no matter what, she will never have me and if she ever tried to blackmail me to get me then I will come to you and tell you everything" Hoseok broke the hug and cupped Suga's face "You don't have to be insecure kitty, this person was, is and will always be yours, no matter what and you know why?" Suga nodded his head "Why?"

"Because this person loves me," Suga said. Hoseok smiled and nodded.

"Yes, because this person loves you"

"Next time, you are going to meet her, you tell me! I will not leave the work if it is important but if it is not then I will leave and come rushing to you! Okay?!" Suga said with a pout.

"Yes boss" Hoseok pecked his lips.