Chapter 88

After Hoseok came out of the torture chamber, he went to the CCTV room. When he opened the door, he was confused, everyone was standing feets away from his lover.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked Jungkook who was near to the door like he was ready to run any moment.

"He is angry," Jungkook whispered.

"On me?" Hoseok asked, pointing at himself. Jungkook shook his head which made Hoseok sigh in relief as he walked to his lover.

"Hey" Hoseok said softly and wrapped his hand arounf his lover's waist.

"He stalked you?!" his lover asked.

"It was long back when I and Suga had just started dating, please don't be angry" he pecked his lover's head.

"Don't!" his lover faced him and pushed him away "Do you know how risky that could be?! What if he did something to you?!"

"I made sure he did nothing to me Yoongi, don't worry he is captured now, he will never get out of there and I promise you this" Hoseok said as he pulled Yoongi by his waist.

"He escaped once!! He can do it again!!"

"He won't, I promise, now stop getting worried and angry, also please don't tell this to anyone"

"I already told Yoon, he must have told the others" Yoongi pouted slightly. Hoseok sighed but pulled Yoongi even closer.

"Okay, no worries" Hoseok looked into Yoongi's eyes "What do you want to do now?"

"Nothing but Yoonji wants to talk to you" Yoongi said with a small smile which leaked evil.

"That smile is no good" Namjoon said.

"I think everyone would agree to that, even Hoseok," Taehyung said. Everyone nodded.

"Honey, that smile is evil," Hoseok said nervously.

"Yoonji is evil" Yoongi showed his gummy smile, scaring everyone more.

"We shouldn't be scared!! We are the feared mafias but look at us, we are scared to shit!" Jimin said.

"Don't stab where it hurts, it is already hurting Jimin," Jin said.

"Please meet her!!" Yoongi wrapped his hands around Hoseok's neck and pecked his lips.

"I will, she is the only one I haven't met anyways" Hoseok sighed.

"She won't do anything to you, she knows you are precious to me, Suga and Yoonie okay? Also Yoon and Agust D put good words for you, they are not your lovers or little"

"Okay, I will try to be less scared"

"Don't you dare appear shirtless in front of her!!" Yoongi was being possessive.

"It was not my fault with Yoon as I didn't know he was going to take over!! If I knew then I would dare not to trigger my possessive lovers and little" Yoongi nodded proudly "To my surprise, Yoonie is very possessive, I mean it"

Yoongi giggled and nodded "I know. I and Suga hyung trained him to be possessive" Yoongi had a proud smile on his face "Good thing he learned and knows what to do now"

"Why would you both do that?!" Hoseok pulled him closer, their faces were only inches apart.

Yoongi pulled Hoseok closer to reach the latter's ear. Yoongi breathed out on his ear and said "So that no one touches our daddy~" he said in a possessive and seductive tone, it turned Hoseok on.

Yoongi was about to back away but Hoseok pulled him by his nape and kept him in the same position.

"I like your possessiveness, why don't you show everyone whom I belong to?" Hoseok bit Yoongi's ear and stepped away with a smirk.

"We will be back" Yoongi dragged Hoseok to his cabin who chuckled.

"So, they knew we were here yet both were about to fuck in front of us" Jimin said.

"They are too horny" Namjoon shook his head "Hoseok just broke his booty yesterday but they are at it again"

"Thank god the cabin is soundproof," Jin said. Everyone nodded.

"Let's complete our work till they are completing their work" Jungkook said. Everyone nodded and left the room.