Chapter 89

Two hours later,

In Hoseok's cabin,

Everyone was there. Hoseok and Yoongi were standing whereas the others were sitting on the couch with a confused expression

"I thought Yoonji wanted to talk with Hobi hyung," Jungkook asked.

"Then who the fuck do you think is here? Yoongi?!" Yoonji said.

"So-sorry" Jungkook said as he shifted closer to his boyfriends.

"Don't be scared of me bunny boy, I will be good to you since you took care of Yoongi and Yoonie" Yoonji said with a small sigh. Jungkook nodded and let out a refiled sigh but was still close to his boyfriends.

"What did you want to talk about Yoonji?" Hoseok asked.

"I wanted to talk about you," Yoonji said, pointing at Hoseok. Everyone turned their faces to Hoseok who pointed at himself with a question mark face.

"Me?"

"Am I pointing at someone else?!" Hoseok shook his head "I will never know how Yoongi and Suga are in love with you and Yoonie loves you, they are smarter than you" Yoonji shook her head.

Hoseok felt offended "I am feeling offended"

"Good, that was my intention" everyone let out a 'pft'.

"Now back to the problem"

"How the fuck am I a problem?! I did nothing to hurt them if you exclude the sex, I mean you know?"

"I wish I could say I know but I don't know because the only ones who have ever had sex among us personalities is Yoongi and the host Suga. They both are very possessive to even let anyone touch you"

"Oh my... What would happen if Yoon saw me naked if it weren't for my towel?"

"Yoon is fantasising about your abs and begging the two to let him touch the abs"

"Yoon saw you shirtless?!" Jin asked. Hoseok nodded.

"If he weren't one of the personalities then I am sure either Yoongi or Suga would have killed them" Jin said.

"Why are you so sure?" Hoseok asked.

"Let's just say we have seen a possessive Suga torture someone long back" Jin said.

"Kija is seeing hell~!" Jungkook said with an evil smile.

"Don't you dare give him any ideas!" Hoseok said to Jungkook.

"I will think about that but for now what did Yoonji wanted to talk about and why did she call Hobi hyung a problem" Jungkook said.

"He is a problem because no one stops talking about him!! After Agust D and Yoon met him, they even started talking about him so I was forced to wake up and meet him" Yoonji said with an annoyed face.

"What else do you want to talk about?" Hoseok asked.

"How did you know there was more?" Yoonji asked back.

"Gut feeling," Hoseok shrugged. Yoonji nodded.

"I want to talk about Suga's past" as Yoonji said that the atmosphere had a bit of tension.

"Why suddenly?"

"Because I just assumed that you should know, and I should be the one telling you this because I was the first personality that took over and confronted the parents" Yoonji said as she pulled the chair and sat on it.

"Um.. Are you going to tell us too?" Namjoon asked. Yoonji nodded.

"Suga said that he trusts you guys enough that you won't let him know what happened to him and also won't treat him differently which of course the others agreed to so I am here, telling you both his past. Take a seat ,Hoseok, you might need it" Yoonji said.

Hoseok nodded and pulled another chair, he sat in front of Yoonji.