Chapter 12

At the hospital,

By the time the others reached Yoongi was already in the emergency room and being checked whereas the others were out waiting for the doctor to come out and give them news about Yoongi. Jennie and Jungkook were very worried but Hoseok knew he touched Yoongi and could easily tell that it was something serious.

After a few minutes, the doctor came out, she removed her mask and sighed looking at them.

"How is he?! Everything will be okay, right?!" Jungkook asked but the doctor just sighed.

"He has two broken ribs and a slight concussion with his right arm broken and stomach heavily bruised" the doctor said as she removed the gloves "We will shift him in the ward in a few minutes"

"Make sure it is VIP" Hoseok said, the doc nodded. She left patting Hoseok's back.

After half an hour,

Everyone was in front of the door, hesitating to open it.

"We should go in," Jin said.

Jungkook took a deep breath and opened the door. He slowly went in and sat on the stool beside Yoongi, he held his left hand and kissed it softly. Jungkook felt some moments in Yoongi's finger so he looked up at Yoongi.

Yoongi slightly opened his eyes and then looked around. He turned to his left side when he felt someone's touch on his hand, he saw Jungkook looking at him with teary eyes and tears stained cheeks. Yoongi smiled at him.

"WHY ARE YOU SMILING?!" Jungkook cried. Yoongi flinched and others came running inside.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Yoongi said in a low voice while Jungkook sniffed. The others also stepped in completely and closed the door.

"Cry" Jungkook said with wobbly lips, Yoongi chuckled a little but instantly regretted it when he felt pain in his stomach "Be careful hyung" Jungkook said when he saw Yoongi frowned his eyebrows, Yoongi nodded.

"Why do you want me to cry? Don't you want me to always smile and be happy" Yoongi asked, still laying on the bed looking at Jungkook.

"Yes hyung, I want you to be happy but not fake happy. You can cry hyung, it's okay to cry sometimes" Jungkook hugged Yoongi.

The moment Jungkook hugged him, Yoongi started crying, he cried and cried. All these years he kept his tears in and cried alone but now he is crying in front of someone, showing his vulnerable side.

"It's okay to be vulnerable sometimes," Jungkook said, pecking his forehead. Yoongi nodded and sobbed loudly on Jungkook's shoulder.

Others looked at each other and then joined in the hug but carefully not to make Yoongi's wounds worse.

"Okay, now, stop crying" Jungkook said, breaking the hug and wiping Yoongi's tears.

"How is Yoonie?" Jin asked.

"Scared," Yoongi replied.

Hoseok hugged him from the sides "We are here for you and him, you both are not alone okay?" Yoongi nodded to Hoseok and leaned more in the hug, he felt warm.

"What should we do now?" Taehyung asked.

"About what?" Jimin asked.

"Everything, how much we know Minato had an alternative Motive of giving Yoongi back so easily," Taehyung said, while others nodded.

"So, what should we do now?" Jennie asked, looking at Hoseok and everyone followed her gaze.

"We will see about that later, right now Yoongi's health is more important," Hoseok said.

"But at least make a plan and keep, if anything happens suddenly" Yoongi said.

"I already have a plan for that so don't worry, you need rest and you will do only that" Hoseok said to Yoongi who nodded.