Chapter 38

YoonSeok were still standing on the balcony. Yoongi was leaning on the rail while Hoseok was back-hugging him. Both of them were sad but they had each other. Both had an idea of the other's feelings for one but they decided to keep it quiet about it until they are sure about their own and other's feelings.

"I hope hyung is happy wherever he is" Yoongi said as he stood straight and leaned on Hoseok who kept his chin on his shoulder.

"He must be" Hoseok sniffed Yoongi and leaned his head on Yoongi.

"Don't be angry with the others, they did it for your sake"

"I know, I am not angry but just surprised and disappointed in myself that I troubled them so much"

Yoongi turned around in Hoseok's arms and kept his hand on Hoseok's chest "You shouldn't be. You lost someone close to you again, it was a normal reaction" Hoseok nodded.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck and kept his head on Hoseok's chest. They were having their moment when they heard a knock on the door. They broke the hug and opened the door.

"Yes hyung" Hoseok said.

"We want to give you both something" Namjoon said. YoonSeok nodded.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

Jin came from the side with a box in his hand.

"What is this hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"All the memories of you and Suga" Jin said with a slight smile.

"You-you kept them all?!" Hoseok was surprised. He thought they threw them to keep Hoseok away from remembering anything but he was wrong.

"We didn't have the heart to it away, after all, it maybe the last memories of Suga" Jin handed Hoseok the box who took it without hesitation "Enjoy with them and relive your memories" they smiled and left.

Hoseok sat on the floor and Yoongi closed the door as he sat beside Hoseok.

"Seems a lot" Hoseok said.

"Was it heavy?" Hoseok nodded. He was about to open the box when someone knocked again.

Yoongi stood up and opened the door.

"You also have a box Jen?" Jennie nodded and handed the box to Yoongi. Indeed it was heavy.

"Enjoy" Jennie left. Yoongi closed the door with his leg and sat beside Hoseok.

"Which box should be open first?" Hoseok asked.

"Let's open both together" Hoseok nodded. They opened the boxs together.