Chapter 84

Only the giggling sound was heard in Hoseok's cabin.

"Daddy stawp!" Yoonie said while giggling loudly.

"But I am not doing anything," Hoseok said while smiling.

"Daddy is kissing Yoonie face!!" Yoonie giggled again as Hoseok kissed his face more.

The door of the cabin opened, startling the two as they looked at the door. Hoseok was cupping Yoonie's face and Yoonie had slightly teary eyes due to laughing and his t-shirt is a bit messed up

"I would have gotten the wrong idea if I didn't know that it is Yoonie not Yoongi or Suga" Namjoon chuckled and walked into the cabin as he closed the door.

"What happened hyung?" Hoseok asked as he sat properly and pulled Yoonie on his lap.

"Have some work" Namjoon has a serious face which made Hoseok nod.

"Baby" Yoonie looked at Hoseok with sparkling eyes "Can you sir here and draw for daddy? Till then I and Joon hyung will talk about work okay?"

Yoonie thought for a while and then agreed to it.

Hoseok smiled and pecked his cheek as he made Yoonie sad on the couch and took out a drawing book and other drawing materials from the drawer and gave it to Yoonie.

Hoseok went and sat on his chair as Namjoon sat in front of him. Hoseok glanced at Yoonie once who was indulged in the drawings before signalling Namjoon to talk.

"I will talk in a low voice," Namjoon said. Hoseok nodded.

"What happened?"

"Kija wants to talk to you about Yoonji and Agust D. We tried to negotiate with him but he won't speak up, he said that he will only tell you and you alone, he doesn't want Yoon, Yoongi, Suga, August D or Yoonji with you in the torture chamber, also, he mentioned that he doesn't want anyone in the cctv camera room too" Namjoon looked at Hoseok with a serious face "What should we do?"

"I will talk to Agust D about this first and then decide as for the cctv one, you guys will be there because if he said anything he isn't supposed to then someone has to be there to stop me from beating him"

"Okay. Talk to him and let me know" Hoseok nodded. Namjoon stood up.

"Enjoy with your little'' Namjoon left after ruffling Yoonie's hair who smiled at him and got back to his drawing.

Hoseok was smiling while looking at his little drawing but the thought of what Kija wanted to talk was lingering in his head.

Did Kija want to reveal Suga's past? All the suffering Suga went through or did he just want to create some misunderstanding between Hoseok and his lover/s.

His thoughts were interrupted by Yoonie.

"Daddy!" Yoonie called him with a pout. Hoseok was a bit startled and looked at Yoonie.

"Yes baby"

"Help me draw!!" Yoonie said with a pout. Hoseok nodded after all who was he to say no to his little.

Hoseok pushed the questions in his head far away and went to his little on the couch and helped him draw whatever the latter wanted with a smile on his face.