Chapter 9

With the others,

Namjoon woke up first. He opened his eyes to see only Jin, he immediately got up when he didn't see Yoongi. Normally, Yoongi is the last one to wake among them but today he is not there. He rushed to the washroom to check if Yoongi is there but he was not, then he searched the whole house, waking everyone up.

"What are you doing Joon?" Jin asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yoongi is nowhere to be found" if the others were sleepy, they were not anymore.

"Where could he go?!?!" Hoseok asked.

"At his hyung's place" Jungkook and Jennie said, everyone turned to them.

"You got to be kidding with us!!" Jimin said.

"It's been a week, so he would have gone back" Jennie said.

"Do you guys know where he is staying?!" Jin asked.

Jungkook and Jennie looked at each other first and then at others then they nodded.

"What the fuck are we waiting for then??!! Hobi's kids?!?!" Kids asked, Hoseok looked at him in an offended way.

"From where did my sperm come in between??!!" Hoseok asked in an offending tone.

"Your sperm?" Jimin asked.

"Yes!! My sperm!!" 

"How the heck did your sperm come in between?!" Taehyung asked.

"That's my question!! How the fuck did my kids come??!!"

"You mean your non-existing kids?" Jimin asked.

"You bitch-" 

"Guys!! Not the right time to fight over this!!" Namjoon said "Get the cars and to his hyung's place. NOW!!" they nodded.

Jennie and Jungkook were the ones who were driving since they know where the place is, and the others were in the backseat. Taemin and Jungkook in one car and Namjin, Hoseok and Jennie in one car.

Soon enough they reached the place,

Jungkook and Jennie lead to the house, the others were grossed out because of the negative atmosphere around the building and because of the disgusting smell. When they reached, the front door of the house was open and some painful groans were heard, they rushed into the house to find Yoongi's brother getting beaten by someone.

"Bogum hyung what are you doing??!!" Jungkook was trying to pull Bogum back but the latter was stronger so Taehyung stepped him and helped him. They both successfully pulled the man back whereas Hoseok and Namjoon got a hold of the brother.

"Where did you send Yoongi with that man??!! Tell me, you bastard!!" Bogum glared at him.

Yoongi's brother laughed whereas others gave him a weird look "The heck is wrong with you??!! Did you just gave away your brother to someone??!!" he laughed more loudly on the question.

"Brother??!! He is not my brother he is a KILLER!! A FUCKING KILLER!! HE KILLED MY MOTHER!! MY FATHER AND WAS LAUGHING WHILE SEEING THEM SUFFERING ON THE FLOOR!!!" everyone was shocked.

"YOONGI WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!" Jungkook shouted.

"He did!! If you don't believe it then why don't you go and ask him what he did!! How did his parents died!!" 

"Then tell us where he is??!! With whom did he go??!!" Namjoon asked.

"He went somewhere. I don't know the name nor the face of that man!" Jungkook, Jennie and Bogum were ready to kill him but Taehyung, Jimin and Jin were holding them back.

"You just wanted him out of here didn't you??!" Jungkook asked, the latter nodded.

"If you wanted that then why didn't you kick him out??!! And as you said he killed your parents then why didn't you contact the police??!!" Jin asked, Hoseok visibly stiffened but composed himself.

"Because I didn't have any proof!! He had already burned the bodies right in front of me. I couldn't kick him out because I promised my parents that I will only let him go when someone picks him up"

"He killed them in front of you, what were you doing then??!" Jennie asked.

"Tied and with broken limbs" he said.

Jennie noticed something and rushed to the couch, breaking free from Jin's hold. Jennie picked it and went to Hoseok.

"Oppa" she mumbled as she showed a lighter to Hoseok.

Hoseok's eyes turned red and started choking him.

"Hobi what are you doing??!!" Namjoon asked while trying to pull him back.

"He sent YOONGI TO MY UNCLE!!" Everyone was stunned.

"We have to find him oppa!!" Jennie said with teary eyes.

"Let's go to the base with this bastard and find that fucker!!"