Chapter 74

"What happened, Hobi? Is everything okay? You sound more serious than normal" Jin said with a worried expression and a serious tone.

"Maybe yes, maybe no"

"Tell us," Namjoon said this time.

"Suga's parents are not dead" everyone was shocked to hear that.

"That is not possible!! I remember personally cutting them and throwing them in the woods for the animals to feed upon them" Hoseok and NamJin looked at Suga in shock.

"You really did that?!" Hoseok asked.

"Not me, it was Agust D who did that. Why?"

"That is what I thought because you can't do that, even though you are in the mafia field and have killed many people but you aren't capable enough to torture someone like that," Hoseok said. Suga nodded.

"Just out of curiosity," Namjoon said, gaining everyone's attention "Why did Agust D do that? What was his reason to kill his parents so brutally?!"

"I have no idea, no one ever told me" Suga turned to Hoseok "There is no way that they are alive and I am sure of it"

"Then who are they?!" Hoseok removed his phone and showed a picture to Suga who sighed and smacked Hoseok's head.

"What?!" Hoseok rubbed his head while pouting slightly.

"They aren't my parents, they are my uncle and aunt"

"Then why were their photos hanging all over your house?!"

"Because Agust D didn't want to keep our parents' photo and we loved our uncle and aunt. After all, they were the ones who took care of me and Kija hyung. On his topic, where is he?! I know that he is not dead though.

"We are looking for him," Suga nodded.

"Did anything happen to them?!"

Hoseok smiled and shook his head "No, nothing has happened to them. I thought they were your parents so I told" Suga nodded and hugged Hoseok from the side who hugged him back.

"You almost made me pull the IV and start working!!" Jin leaned back on the seat.

"You almost made me call the base and increase the security" Namjoon sighed in relief as he held Jin's hand.

"Sorry" Hoseok chuckled nervously while rubbing his nape.