Chapter 35

"So, now you ask" Dusik sighed, already feeling tired from all the questioning but nevertheless he nodded.

"What do you want to know?"

"What is your other reason to hate? Except that I tortured and killed your eomma" Dusik stayed silent "Is it that we may have the same appa? Is that your other reason?"

"To be honest, no, that's not my other reason" Dusik turned his head to Hoseok "My other reason is that he always compares me with you, he is never satisfied no matter what I do. Even if I become your copycat, still he will find faults in me. I used to admire you Hoseok, you were my idol in the mafia but after you killed my eomma, I started hating you and when appa started always comparing me with you, I wanted to destroy you, kill you so that I will be the best for my appa"

YoonSeok were silent.

"You have a reasonable reason to hate him" Hoseok looked at Yoongi "But when your appa compares you to Hobi, isn't it your appa's fault? Why are you hating him for that? Not like he is comparing himself with you. My hyung hates me because I killed our parents in front of him and that's a reasonable reason to hate me just like you hate Hobi because he killed your eomma"

"You won't understand what I feel"

"And you won't know the pain that I went through because I killed my parents" Yoongi turned to Hoseok "You want to ask or tell anything else?" Hoseok nodded and turned his head to Dusik.

"I want to end our enemy relationship and become an ally but that's not possible unless you are willing to give me a chance. All three of us know the pain of losing their parents" Dusik frowned at Hoseok.

"How do you know the pain?" Hoseok chuckled.

"Your appa killed and tortured my parents in front of my eyes but he says that he wasn't aware of my presence. I killed your eomma to take revenge on him, not to make you hate me" Hoseok turned his head to Yoongi "Let's go" Yoongi nodded. They both stood up and left.

Dusik was looking at the door and then down at the other people.

"Call appa" he told one of his bodyguards who nodded and called Minato.