Chapter 30

The next day,

Yoonie opened his eyes and saw Hoseok. He smiled at him and tried to get up without waking Hoseok but he failed since Hoseok's grip on his waist was pretty tight. He tried again but Hoseok groaned and opened his eyes.

Hoseok looked into Yoonie's eyes and smiled. He pecked his eyes, nose, cheeks, forehead and lastly his lips.

"Good morning Yoongi"

"How did you know?!" Yoongi was shocked because not everyone could know the difference between him and Yoonie unless he started speaking.

"Your eyes and Yoonie's eyes have differences in them" Hoseok smiled gently and patted Yoongi's head, softly.

Yoongi leaned into the touch and purred lightly as he asked "What's the difference?"

'He is indeed a cat,' Hoseok thought.

"The look in your eyes shows something else and the look in Yoonie's eyes shows difference"

"What do my eyes show?" Yoongi asked, looking into Hoseok's eyes.

"Loneliness, rage, emotional battle too sometimes, wanting to feel love, your eyes show when you are really happy or just faking it. Want to know more?" Yoongi shook his head. He was stunned to know that someone could look through his strong and happy barrier for the first time.

"What does Yoonie's eyes show?"

"Childishness, innocence, happiness, love but still it shows a little bit of loneliness" Yoongi nodded.

"Can you tell what my eyes tell?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi looked into his eyes once again. Hoseok wanted to know if Yoongi understood his emotions the way he did Yoongi's or was it just him?

"Your eyes show pain, hurt, trauma, loneliness, your want to be cherished by your lover like you will cherish them and you asked me this question because you wanted to know if I could understand you the way you can understand me or was it just one sided" Yoongi smirked at the end as he saw Hoseok's eyes turn wide in shock.

"You-you can understand"

"Since day one" Yoongi wiggled a little and Hoseok loosened his grip. Yoongi sat on his lower stomach and hands on Hoseok's chest. Hoseok's hands were still on Yoongi's waist.

"Just don't go any further," Hoseok said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Because I don't want handle a problem right now, I want to spend some cute time with you rather then imagining how you would look while you ride me or when I fuck you" Yoongi chuckled at first and then went down a little with smirk "Yoon, no" Hoseok groaned as he felt Yoongi's ass was on his dick.

Yoongi was rubbing his ass on Hoseok's dick slowly. Hoseok's grip tightened on Yoongi's waist, as he threw his head back a little and started rubbing his dick against Yoongi's ass at a faster speed when the door opened, and both looked at the person who opened the door without knocking.