Chapter 16

The next day,

At the breakfast table,

"Where is Yoongi?" Jungkook asked Hoseok.

"He said he will come after freshening up and not to wait for him," Hoseok said. Jungkook nodded.

"You don't get nightmares these days do you Hobi?" Jin asked.

"No hyung, I can sleep with peace and sweet dreams" Hoseok said with his sunshine smile.

"Yoongi hyung's magic" Jungkook said giggling.

"I think," Hoseok said smiling.

"He won't hurt you," Jennie said. Hoseok looked up at her.

"I don't want to be negative but we thought the same about him and look where we are? Different countries, the country I hate coming back too but now we are living here for the rest of our lives" Hoseok said with a sad smile. Everyone wanted to hug him but they couldn't.

"Um.. What is this?" Yoongi said, coming in front of others. Everyone choked on their food.

"Yoongs, where did you get that?!" Jin asked.

"From his closet," Yoongi said, pointing at Hoseok. Everyone turned to Hoseok.

"I thought that outfit was cute!!" Hoseok said in defence.

"It is cute" Yoongi said, turning around "But it's more of a kinky" Yoongi said "But again it suits me as I am called kitty you know" Yoongi looked at Hoseok and winked "Meow~" Hoseok gulped.

Yoongi wore a kitty outfit with kitty ears and tails and paws. He wore a small skirt which had a tail attached to it and a fluffy top from his chest to his upper stomach.

"I think you should change now, Yoongs," Hoseok said. Yoongi smirked looking at Hoseok.

"Why? You don't like it?" Yoongi asked, showing his innocent eyes.

"Hyung!! Don't tease him!! He won't be able to take it" Jungkook said laughing.

"Tease? Yoongi?" Jin asked. Jungkook and Jennie nodded.

"Yoongi hyung can be a tease, a big one. Many guys in our college are head over heels for him" Jungkook said proudly.

Yoongi went and sat on Hoseok's lap, Hoseok gulped.

"There is a chair, Yoongs," Hoseok said. Yoongi giggled.

"I will be cold on the chair. The skirt is short, see" Yoongi said, pouting and pointing at his legs. Hoseok looked down at Yoongi's legs and gulped once again, the skirt had come up.

He took a deep breath "Fine, sit on lap" Yoongi smiled.

"Feed me," he said.

"You have hands"

"There are paws. Kittens can't eat with their hands you know that sir~" Everyone was looking at them.

Hoseok smirked, "You asked for this now kitten. Be ready" Hoseok took a spoonful of the spoon and kept it in front of Yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi opened his mouth and gulped while looking into Hoseok's eyes. He had innocence in his eyes which turned Hoseok more on.

"This is gonna be hot" Jungkook whispered.

"Hope they don't end up fucking" Jin said.

"I don't think so. Hobi oppa has good self control" Jennie said.

"But you also know that Yoongi hyung can break that self control," Jungkook said.Jennie nodded.

"So? Are we just going to enjoy the show?" Jimin asked.

"Yes," others answered.

Though they were talking loudly, Yoonseok were in their own little world. Even while talking to each other, everyone had their eyes on Yoonseok.