Chapter 77

After Hoseok came back from freshening,

He went into his closet and saw that Suga had already prepared a casual outfit for him. He wore the outfit and went to the bedroom.

He saw Suga lighting the candles, he went behind him and back hugged him. Suga kept the lighter on the table and turned around, wrapping his hands around Hoseok's neck and pecking his lips.

"I am hungry" Suga whispered against Hoseok's lips.

"Me too"

They sat on the couch and started eating while talking to each other.

Hoseok was serving Suga.

"Too much work these days?" Suga asked. Hoseok nodded and kept the plate in front of Suga. He served himself and started eating.

"But the best part of the day is when I come after a hectic day, you are there to hold me in your arms and kiss me," Hoseok said with a soft smile while looking at Suga who was blushing.

They were eating while having a peaceful conversation with each other.

After eating,

Hoseok came out of the washroom after washing his hands. Suga wrapped his hands around Hoseok's neck as soon as he came out, Hoseok wrapped his hands around Suga's waist.

"Now what will we do?" Hoseok asked while having soft eyes on Suga as he admired the latter's features.

"We will go on the balcony and have our dessert while watching the stars" Suga pecked Hoseok's lips and removed his hands from Hoseok's neck.

Suga held Hoseok's hands and took him to the blanket. He made Hoseok sit on the small bed that he made and then sat beside him, Suga covered them with a blanket and played soft music in the background.

Hoseok pulled Suga closer to him and pecked his forehead as he looked up at the sky admiring the stars and playing with Suga's fingers.