Chapter 21

At night,

Yoongi was sleeping in Hoseok's room. He doesn't like to sleep alone and he feels comfortable with Hoseok so he sleeps with him.

Hoseok was scrolling news on the phone whereas Yoongi was hugging him by his waist and sleeping.

"Daddy" Hoseok's head turned to Yoongi.

Yoongi was looking at Hoseok with puppy eyes holding sparkles in them.

"Yoonie?" Hoseok asked, Yoonie nodded.

Hoseok smiled and kept his phone down. He picked Yoongi up and made him sit on his lap.

"How are you, baby?" Hoseok asked, caressing his cheeks softly. Yoonie said nothing. He looked at Hoseok then hugged him tightly and started crying.

"Baby, what happened? Why are you crying?" He hugged Yoonie back and patted his back in a soothing way.

"Scared daddy" Hoseok frowned. Hoseok didn't want to tell that he is not Yoonie's 'Daddy', the latter was already sad and crying, he didn't want to make him sad any more.

"Why baby?" Hoseok rubbed his back.

"Bad p-peop-le" Yoonie sniffed.

"No bad people here baby, they are gone baby. Daddy took you away from those bad people"

Yoonie backed away and looked at Hoseok "Rewally?"

"Yes baby" Hoseok wiped his tears and pecked his nose "Does baby want to do anything?" Hoseok asked gently.

"Cuddles" Yoonie hugged his daddy tightly.

"Okay, then baby and daddy will cuddle" Hoseok slowly dropped on the bed and covered them with a blanket.

Soon,

Yoonie slept hugging his daddy tightly and Hoseok was looking at Yoonie. He sighed and pulled him closer.

"If only I could tell you baby" He closed his eyes and pecked his forehead.

Soon, even Hoseok slept.

The next day,

In the morning,

Hoseok was the first one to wake up. He opened his eyes and tried to move but he felt a tight grip around his waist, he looked at his side and saw Yoongi holding him tightly with a frown on his face. Hoseok tried to turn and was successful. He caressed Yoongi's face to ease the frown but Yoongi woke up.

"Morning"

"Morning"

"Something bothering you?"

"Why ask?"

"Your grip on my waist is going to leave marks"

"O-oh sorry" Yoongi loosened the grip.

"It's okay" Hoseok ruffled his hair.

"Sorry for last night"

"Last night?" Yoongi nodded.

"Yoonie called you daddy"

"I have no problem. I can be his daddy if he wants but now get up and get fresh, you have college" Hoseok pecked Yoongi's forehead and got out of the bed.

Yoongi stood up and held Hoseok's hand.

"What happened?" Hoseok turned his face to Yoongi.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's neck and kissed him. Hoseok's eyes went wide and he lost his balance, he fell on the bed and hovered over Yoongi who was kissing him.

The door opened,

"Guys-" Jungkook was stunned at the sight "I think I will come back later" Jungkook was about to close the door when Jimin came.

"Don't-" Before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Jimin busted in.

"My eyes" Jimin closed the door. Jungkook and Jimin ran downstairs, shocking everyone.