Chapter 71

"Did Yoongi disappear? I mean did he get combined with you?" Hoseok asked.

Suga smiled softly and shook his head "No, he is still there. He is enjoying his time with the others I guess" Hoseok nodded.

"Want him to take over?" Suga asked.

"No, I want to spend some time with you, it has been so long since I had you in my arms like this. I missed it"

"I missed it too"

Suga got up and sat on Hoseok's lower stomach with his hands on Hoseok's chest.

"Just, don't go down," Hoseok said. Suga chuckled and nodded.

"What happened? I thought you wanted to cuddle" Hoseok pouted a little but his arms found their way to Suga's waist and held him tightly like he would disappear if the grip was not tight.

"I want to know why the fuck my booty hurts so much that I am not able to walk properly" Hoseok chuckled nervously.

"We kind of... made love" Suga's lips were in round shape as he nodded, understanding the main cause of the pain in his body.

"No wonder my ass was burning" Hoseok chuckled.

"Are you feeling insecure?" Suga shook his head.

"Surprisingly, no, because Yoongi is still me, he is a part of me with a different personality than mine and name otherwise he is me. If not for my childhood trauma then he and I would still be the same so no, I am not insecure nor am I jealous of him. In fact, I feel happy that you bonded with him, more than what I expected but at the same time I knew this would happen with you both so yeah I am happy"

Hoseok hummed "What if except Yoonie, I form that kind of relationship with everyone?" Hoseoka asked with a smirk.

Suga was silent for a few seconds but then he busted out laughing hard, he held his stomach and laughed hard which made Hoseok confused.

"Why are you laughing so much? Did I ask something funny?" Suga nodded "What is funny about that?!" Hoseok looked offended.

"You won't be able to kiss Agust D, Yoonji or Yoon"

"Why?! I did make love with Yoongi"

"Because Yoongi's personality and my personality are somewhat similar but others are not. It would be something big if they even let you peck them" Suga chuckled.

"I will kiss them!! Just wait and watch"

"Sure, Yoon doesn't take over unless very necessary and it's been a while since Yoonji and Agust D have taken over so I don't know if anything will happen" Suga shrugged. Hoseok nodded.

Hoseok looked at the time and then at Suga "You want to sleep or do you want to go somewhere like a late-night date?"