Chapter 39

A/n - Anything in italics without '...' this is the flashback.

They opened the boxes together. One box had pictures and the other box had some things. They decided to go with the pictures first. Yoongi kept his box aside and sat with Hoseok. He removed a picture.

The picture had a blushing Suga and a smiling Hoseok in a park. It made Yoongi happy to think that at least his brother was happy.

"When was this picture taken? Do you remember?"

"Yes, they are all coming back to me. Give me a second, I have to find the memory" Yoongi chuckled.

He removed another picture with the same background and same clothes of SoPe.

"I remember now," Hoseok said as looked at the pictures.

"So, when was it?"

"It was of our first date in the park"

"Seokie!!" Suga said as he saw Hoseok waiting for him in the park and looking around as if he was finding someone or something.

"Babe!!" Hoseok said when he saw Suga walking toward him.

They walked toward each other and hugged each other when they came in front of each other.

After an hour,

They were sitting by the water as Hoseok wrapped his arms around Suga who blushed. Hoseok noticed someone.

"Look over there" Hoseok pointed at a place "Let's go to them" Hoseok dragged Suga somewhere "Hey guys!!"

"Hobi!! Suga!!" they said.

"Finally you got a date with your kitty cat" Namjoon smirked.

"Yes" Hoseok pecked Suga's lips resulting in Suga blushing and Jimin took the pic.

"That's how this pic came into existence," Hoseok said with glossy eyes.

"He must be really happy to have you"

"I was happy to have him too, I wish I could have him for a little while more" Hoseok smiled sadly.

"Btw, did he know that you were a mafia?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded.

"Mafia, underworld was how I met him"

"Tell me how!!" Yoongi asked with excitement in his eyes and voice.

A/n - Want to know how SoPe met?