Chapter 86

It's been two months since Kija surrendered and Agust D took over, for the past two months it is only Yoongi, Suga or Yoonie who show up but mostly it is Suga, the host who is there.

In Hoseok's room which now his and Suga's room,

Suga was sitting on the bed waiting for Hoseok who was taking a bath. After a few minutes, Hoseok came out with only a towel around his waist.

Suga looked at him and got up from his seat. He looked at Hoseok with a serious face which made Hoseok flinch.

"Hi," Suga said in a serious tone.

"Hi?" Hoseok was confused.

"I am Yoon"

"Hello Yoon"

Yoon sat on the bed with a groan and Hoseok chuckled lightly as he walked to the night stand and gave him a pill along with a glass of water. Yoon took the pill and drank the water and sighed in pain.

"You went hard on him!! Too much!!" Yoon said as he handed the glass back to Hoseok who put the glass on the nightstand and turned back to Yoon.

"Both Yoongi and Suga are used to it and they want harder sometimes," Hoseok said with a smile whereas Yoon scoffed.

"Anyways, I am here to talk to you"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Agust D will not be taking over anytime soon and he does not want to tell you the reasons"

"Okay... What will I do with the request of Kija which is still pending?"

"Suga told us about the request and Agust D said that you should go alone but there should be people in the CCTV room, mostly the ones you trust also just act like you believe everything he is telling. Either me or Yoongi will be there listening to him talking, Suga will not take over during the conversation. Did you understand?"

"Yes, I understood everything but I have one question"

"Ask"

"Why do I have to act so that I believe him?"

"Because we suspect that he is going to tell somethings from the past"

"Okay. Also, would I ever know his past?" There were certain emotions in his eyes which Yoon couldn't make out, at least not all of them but he could see that Hoseok was begging him to tell him.

"I will talk to Agust D and Yoonji and let you know whether or not they want to let you know which I don't think should be a no because Agust D already met you, even I met you and Yoongi, Suga and Yoonie are head over heels for you just like you are there for them according to them but Yoonji hasn't met you yet so I can't tell anything for sure but I will try. The answer will be conveyed by whoever has taken over at that moment"

"Okay, thank you for at least trying"

"If I may ask, why do you want to know about his past? Is it because he knows your past?"

"No, that's not the reason. If I am honest, I want to know his past because I am curious and I want to know what happened to him that he ended up in the mafia field, also I want to prevent anything that could trigger him because that would hurt him and I don't him to get hurt, not now, not never"

"I am satisfied with your answer," Yoon said with a satisfied face. Hoseok smiled.

"Can I touch your abs?" Yoon asked. Hoseok chuckled.

"I am sorry but you have to take permission from Suga, Yoongi and Yoonie"

"Yoonie too?"

"Yes, he loves to poke them"

"I will ask them and will be back to touch them one day"

"Okay"