Chapter 85

At night,

Everyone was back home.

Hoseok was carrying a sleeping Yoonie in his arms in a koala style who hugged his neck tightly. Hoseok sat on the couch with VMinKook followed by NamJin.

"So, how did the day go?" Jimin asked.

"I was mostly busy with Yoonie," Hoseok said. Jungkook gasped.

"Yoonie took over?!" Jungkook asked. NamJin and Hoseok nodded.

"Even Agust D took over," Hoseok said as removed Yoonie's hands from his neck and made the latter sit on his lap properly.

"What the fuck happened at the base?!" Jungkook asked.

"We found Kija and then he submitted himself to us," Jin explained.

"How and why would he do that?!" Jungkook asked.

"Agust D went to him and threatened him to come," Jin said.

"What if he didn't come?"

"Then Agust D would have done some horrible things to him," Jin said. Jungkook nodded.

"Kook," Hoseok said. Jungkook looked at him "Did you ever meet his other personalities except for Yoonie and Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't think so. It was Yoongi hyung most of the time because Yoonie was honestly very scared of Kija that he wouldn't come out often and even if he did it would be at the neighbour's house, Bogum hyung" Jungkook said.

"Is it the same Bogum that is in our gang right?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok nodded.

"Why hyung? Did something happen?" Jungkook asked Hoseok.

"Kija told Namjoon that he wants to meet me alone. No one should be in the cctv room either" Hoseok sighed.

"What do you think he wants to say?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know," Hoseok replied.

"What will you do hyung? Will you go?" Jungkook asked.

"I will talk to Agust D first because I don't want to create any misunderstanding between us and he seems to have trust issues, I want to gain his trust" Hoseok explained as he patted Yoonie's lower back.

"Wise choice I must say hyung" Taehyung said.

"You are telling as if you know Agust D" Namjoon said as he leaned his head on Jin's shoulder and held Jin's hand.

"I don't know him but as Hobi hyung said, Agust D has trust issues so it is better to discuss things with him before he makes any decision. I mean, it's a sensitive relationship when it comes to trust issues" Taehyung explained. Everyone except Yoonie was sleeping nodded.

"Mh~" voice was heard from Yoonie and everyone looked at him.

Yoonie opened his eyes and looked at Hoseok with a sleepy smile.

"Good evening Kitty," Hoseok said as he pecked Suga's head.

"Evening" Suga yawned and stretched himself on Hoseok's lap, the latter didn't mind.

"What were you guys talking about?" Suga asked, looking around at everyone's serious faces, "What was the serious topic?"

"It was related to Kija and Agust D," Jungkook said.

"Stop right there!" Suga said "Agust D doesn't want to talk about Kija today. He said that whatever discussion you guys want to have with him relating to Kija can be done tomorrow at the base, in Hoseok's cabin because he wants to see my and Yoongi's boyfriend and Yoonie's daddy work" Suga said.

"As he wishes," Hoseok said.

"So, what will we do now?" Jimin asked.

"Let's go out for dinner!" Suga said. Everyone nodded.

"Let's change first," Jin said.

Everyone decided to meet in an hour in the living room and then they will go for dinner.