Chapter 2

Yoongi groaned waking up, he looked at the time and rushed to the bathroom. After getting fresh, he wore his clothes and went down to the kitchen to make food for his brother.

After he made food he kept in on the dinning table and went to his room, he took his bag and went to school.

At the gate, he meet his best friend, Jeon Jungkook. He smiled at him and walked to him.

"How are you Hyung?"

"I am fine Kook, how about you?"

"I am good Hyung, btw anything happened last night?"

"No, before I went home he was not there and right now I left before he could see me" Jungkook nodded.

Before they could walk more Yoongi's brother shouted "YOU LITTLE BITCH!!! GET BACK HOME ON TIME WITH MONEY!! DON'T YOU WONDER AROUND WITH YOUR SLUTTY FRIEND!!" Yoonkook sighed, not only them but the other people staying in the building also.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND BEAT YOU AGAIN!!!" a person shouted and Yoongi's brother immediately went back closing the window.

"Thank you Bogum Hyung" Yoongi said.

"Your welcome Yoongs and when will I meet Yoonie again?" Bogum asked.

"Yeah I also miss him"

"I don't know, Yoonie is scared"

"Of him?" Bogum asked and Yoongi nodded.

"He also doesn't like the atmosphere at home either, he doesn't feel safe and secure" they nodded.

"As Yoonie wishes but remember whenever he wants to come out you still have two friends with you" Yoongi nodded.

"Now let's go before we get late for uni"

"Yeah" they bid their goodbyes and went their own ways.

In the university,

"Yoongi!!" A woman came running to them.

"What happened noona?" Yoongi asked.

"The teacher is calling for you"

"Our home teacher?"

"Yes"

"Why?" He whined.

"I don't know, but go before he gets angry" Yoongi sighed and went towards the class with the two with him when someone stopped him.

"What happened?"

"Yoongi please help" the person was crying.

"What is it?! Tell me!"

"STOP THERE BITCH!" a person came towards them and the girl immediately hid behind Yoongi.

"Yoongi don't defend her!!"

"But what happened??!"

"He was bullied me!!"

"Lair!! She stole my wallet!! You can check" the girl gulped when Jennie started checking her.

Yoongi slapped her hard when the wallet was found, he gave the wallet back to the owner.

"Don't lie to me bitch or else I will beat you till you can't walk for months!" With that the three walked away to the teacher's cabin.

Yoongi might seem calm and humble type but he is known as the most scariest one in the whole University, no one dares to tell him anything bad or bully him.

And the weaklings? Yoongi protect them. It is because of him that the university has the least bullies because everyone is scared of him. The principal is very greatful to Yoongi for the good name of the university.

Yoongi went in the Teacher's cabin and rolled his eyes when the teacher glared at him because of an idiot sobbing in front of him. He went and sat in front of the teacher.

Yoongi respects the teacher and principal but if they do something bad he doesn't tolerate and speaks whatever has to be spoken, not scaring about the outcome.