Chapter 14

After a week,

Yoongi was brought back home, Jin was always by his side as a nurse and made sure that Yoongi followed the chart of food and medicines properly, no matter how much he whines or makes puppy eyes.

The others let Jin handle the way he wants with Yoongi's health cause they knew and it happened many times that everyone melted in Yoongi's puppy eyes and let him do whatever he wants, whether it's according to the chart the doctor gave or not.

"You are going to eat Yoongi!!" Jin said in a stern voice to Yoongi who was showing him puppy eyes. He didn't want to eat the porridge.

"I have been eating that for two weeks, give me something else" Yoong whined.

"Eat it!! It's not for your stomach to eat anything heavy" Yoongi pouted and then opened his mouth.

Jin fed him the whole bowl of porridge and then left Yoongi's room. Hoseok entered as soon as Jin left as if he was waiting for Jin to leave. He went and sat beside Yoongi who was watching television while pouting.

"Yoongi" Hoseok whispered. Yoongi looked at him.

"How about we go out at night when everyone is sleeping?" Hoseok whispered. Yoongi's eyes went wide with sparkles but those sparkles went away which made Hoseok frown.

"What happened?" he whispered.

"I am going to sleep between Namjin hyungs" Yoongi whispered back.

"Tell them you will sleep with me tonight," Hoseok whispered.

"Will they agree?" Hoseok nodded. Yoongi smiled.

At night,

YoonSeok were in Yoongi's room, watching a drama when Jin entered the room.

"It's time to sleep, Yoongi," Jin said, getting the attention of both.

"Can I sleep with Hoseok?" Yoongi asked. Jin thought for a few seconds then nodded with a smile.

"You will be okay Hobi?" Hoseok nodded "You both can come and sleep with me and Joon anytime you guys want, we will not lock the door" YoonSeok nodded.

They bid their goodbyes and Jin went to his bedroom.

"When will we leave?" Yoongi asked.

"After everyone is asleep" Yoongi nodded. They continued watching their drama.

Late at night,

"Get ready," Hoseok whispered. Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi wore his sweatpants instead of shorts and Hoseok wore a t-shirt then he covered Yoongi with a jacket. Both slowly opened the door and went out, very slowly and went inside the car.

"Let me take you to my favourite place," Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok started driving and Yoongi sat in the passenger seat.

"I have never gone out at night, especially this late," Yoongi said while looking outside.

Hoseok turned to him and saw sparkles in his eyes, he smiled at him and turned his face back to the road "If you stay with me, you will be able to go out like this very often" Hoseok said.

Yoongi turned to him "Really?!" and asked in excitement. Hoseok nodded, Yoongi jumped slightly on his seat. Hoseok felt happy that he could make Yoongi feel happy after all the things that have happened to him, whosoever fault they were.

After an hour or two,

"We reached," Hoseok said, stopping the car.

"We came to the beach?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded and got out of the car and ran to open the door from Yoongi's side.

He opened the door and helped Yoongi out.

"I come here when I have nightmares or have a lot of things going on in my mind and need a break" they stopped in front of the car.

"Where will we sit?" Yoongi asked.

"On the top of the car" Hoseok picked Yoongi in bridal style and climbed up the car roof and made Yoongi sit on it.

"The view is beautiful," Yoongi said, looking at the reflection of the moonlight on the water, giving it a sparkling and beautiful look.

"The sound of the waves are soothing and calming," Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded in agreement.

Yoongi leaned his head on Hoseok's shoulder and both enjoyed the view and sound.